expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

mine looks like this

71wGCx3SNwL.jpg

I mean I do like the boxers changing, the artist translated the boxers color changing trope pretty well

At the first glance it gives me an 80s soviet Europe edition of a book tho

49836973-1961854214123788-74204684696420

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

the way the korean promo campaign snapped like no other

still not over ANY of it

baafeb863f3723f2b4738b3b1435c466.jpg

eec6e8fd5fece00dc42dba3258b9dc3c.jpg

944098ec739190cd33cec580af2eaf9d.jpg

2334ac6761931003f0c1e4c4386172d2.jpg

3cd6559d68b39abd264b54f8eec481b2.jpg

tumblr_p5xaneE3ck1ug5qcdo1_500.png

620b351379d1c16f01774a1df2ecb67e.jpg

51YVGaK1q0L.jpg

-3994125245077545800.jpg

call-me-by-your-name-south-korean-movie-

call-me-by-your-name-south-korean-movie-

what the fuck? since whe it's ok to snap this hard? who gave them the permission? girl i thought they were all about upholding western beauty standards and ripping off black hip hop culture but whew chile! we love good gay visuals

I'm almost done with my mid semester assignments so here's a lil something of what I'll be working on in the upcoming weeks of spare time!

UGH queen use that awards show clip of him face acting in the dinner scene in bb

i76mrxw.png 

Haven't ever tried inverting back the inverted sequence right before Oliver's departure until now, can anyone tell me who this guy is? Is he supposed to be Elio & this scene was shot after the shooting phase and Timmy wasn't there so they went with someone somewhat looking like him or what? Never seen Luca talking about this

dude.png

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Haven't ever tried inverting back the inverted sequence right before Oliver's departure until now, can anyone tell me who this guy is? Is he supposed to be Elio & this scene was shot after the shooting phase and Timmy wasn't there so they went with someone somewhat looking like him or what? Never seen Luca talking about this

dude.png

lmao this has been around for since the film got released

no one knows who he is, either a screen test or some cameo that got cut from the original 5h cut i guess

i76mrxw.png 

What the fuck I’m pressed as shit they could’ve literally named the sequel And I’ll Call You By Mine... what kind of stupid ass uninspired ass boring ass title is Find Me?? Like bitch who do you need to find lemme tell you a better screenplay write

edit: nvm I’m stupid I thought they were talking about the movie but it’s the book

What the fuck I’m pressed as shit they could’ve literally named the sequel And I’ll Call You By Mine... what kind of stupid ass uninspired ass boring ass title is Find Me?? Like bitch who do you need to find lemme tell you a better screenplay write

edit: nvm I’m stupid I thought they were talking about the movie but it’s the book

i was just about to say that this is the book not a screenplay  :deadbanana:

i'm excited what aciman is going to do with those "empty years" and wttfsjdf JUSTICE FOR MUM PERLMAN 

i76mrxw.png