Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Houston, TX @ Toyota Center - February 10th, 2018

Security guards tried preventing Lana from taking a scrapbook a fan made for her and sis was not having it: https://twitter.com/Savannahboo_/status/962555804703477761 (video)

I know at the Orlando show security came and took gifts from people at the barricade as soon as we got there. I can't remember if she took any others directly from people. But I imagine they are trying to protect her by not (or trying to not) let het take them directly? Good on her for taking it tho. 

HIGHLIGHTS:

1. everyone around me was super good looking. lana fans are so always the prettiest and handsomest. seeing a bunch of them in an arena is kind of amazing

2. YAYO......

3. even though she was dressed down last night, her hair was SUPER BEAUTIFUL in person. i know it doesn't look that special on camera but her part is so correct and it was just so pretty lfdkglakdhg

4. some girl next to me started throwing up all over herself during love asdlkgh LOOL

5. Her vocals on WTWWAWWKD are so breathtaking. like how does she sing the most vocally challenging song off of LFL so well??? it was definitely my fav

6. she did not perform honeymoon, but performed a bit of GBA instead. it was cute

oh and I briefly saw lustrous lines after the show and yelled at him LMAO

edit: also Kali was FUCKING BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING.  I wish I had a pic to share but Kali looked absolutely FLAWLESS

highlights/thoughts:

-Pretty When You Cry was a moment. She really needs to use more UV songs because they are perfection live.

-She was serving major vocals during Yayo. The audience was extremely loud while she was singing it though. It was cute but kind of weird at some points lmao.  :teehee:

-God Bless America acapella was so much more beautiful in person than in the videos.

-The Change/Black Beauty/Young and Beautiful medley

-My mom said she started tearing up during Video Games (and she's not even a fan). She said that the visuals made her think of her younger years and I thought that was so sweet

-Ultraviolence was iconic, except this girl behind me was literally screaming the lyrics and she was out of tune af. "I COULD HAVE DIED RIGHT THEREEEE". I was like.. girl..  :crossed:

-I enjoyed Serial Killer, which surprised me because I was never a fan of that song. This girl next to me had to ask what song it was though  :lmao:

-Lana's speaking voice seems especially dainty in person. She has a really easy energy about her. I thought I was going to be in disbelief that I was actually seeing her, but it was like she was a friend putting on a show. She's incredibly humble and kind. And although her outfit wasn't great, her hair and face was incredibly beautiful.

-

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Is it me or she seemed a little off last night? Like she wasn't having a good day or had a different energy. But maybe the event with the security affected my perception of the rest of the videos. I feel bad for them though, they're just doing their job trying to protect her (unless they were rude or something). But still, a nice gesture for the fans <3 

-Ultraviolence was iconic, except this girl behind me was literally screaming the lyrics and she was out of tune af. "I COULD HAVE DIED RIGHT THEREEEE".

this reminds me of all the dudes who run the LA to the moon tour snap and how they all sound the same and god awful when scream singing, which instantly ruins the video

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL