Radiohead Sues Lana for Copyright Infringement on "Get Free"

I'm so over this shit.

yeah, I mean, the girl writes and produces her own songs and again they're calling her fake. 

btw, I'm not surprised to see that a lot of the ppl calling her fake are a bunch of white boys who think that they're so edgy bc they have a garage band that have misogynistic lyrics lol

yeah, I mean, the girl writes and produces her own songs and again they're calling her fake. 

btw, I'm not surprised to see that a lot of the ppl calling her fake are a bunch of white boys who think that they're so edgy bc they have a garage band that have misogynistic lyrics lol

the attacks on her are far from misogynistic

DEAD

Read again. That’s not what @@daytonadeath stated

I've described the boys as misogynistics, not the attacks on lana... But now that you've mentioned that... :hooker: 

Well, I don't see this much hate against males in industry. Lana and a lot of female artists are constantly being attacked, having ppl doubting their worth/talent and a lot of stuff that men doesn't suffer from in the same instensity. I mean, david bowie changed his name and changed his style a 100 times and he's an icon, Lana "changed" a little bit and now she's called "fake" or manufactured.

Lana said that she's being sued, and just bc a bunch of men said that she's lying, now she became a liar and a "attention whore". I don't see this happening to men in the same frequency

(sorry if I sounded rude)

IM PISSED OF THIS GIRL BOY OR WTV IS ATTACKING LANA BY HER LOOKS

WHAT

THE

FUCK

SHE'S FIGHTING AGAINST ME BUT I'LL FIGHT BACK CAUSE SHE DOESN'T KNWO LANA FUCK THAT BITCH FUCK

https://twitter.com/ahpookishere/status/950845056851865600

Bitch tf, Lana never lied about her past. We know from videos that she really did live in a trailer park and that she did get sent away as a kid to Kent. She gave up disputing the lip fillers. And there's nothing supporting that she lied about relationships. This person just made some shit up

Bitch tf, Lana never lied about her past. We know from videos that she really did live in a trailer park and that she did get sent away as a kid to Kent. She gave up disputing the lip fillers. And there's nothing supporting that she lied about relationships. This person just made some shit up

This person is just there to annoy the fuck outta me. I'm getting really annoyed 

Now saying that she's realizing Lana fans are superficial & shallow when she was the one starting judging by looks WTF WTF WTF

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

that's what her haters do lol I mean, yesterday I saw a woman claiming that Lana said that she was really poor and didn't have money to eat, and I was like "what? Lana never said that"

that's what her haters do lol I mean, yesterday I saw a woman claiming that Lana said that she was really poor and didn't have money to eat, and I was like "what? Lana never said that"

Lana talked a bit about not having a lot of money when she was living in NJ and writing AKA, but she never claimed to be poor. For some reason Lana just attracts vicious people

IM PISSED OF THIS GIRL BOY OR WTV IS ATTACKING LANA BY HER LOOKS

WHAT

THE

FUCK

SHE'S FIGHTING AGAINST ME BUT I'LL FIGHT BACK CAUSE SHE DOESN'T KNWO LANA FUCK THAT BITCH FUCK

https://twitter.com/ahpookishere/status/950845056851865600

Honey, stop fighting with that ugly ignorant fat ass bitch, as you can see, Radiohead's stans are literally dumbs

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Honey, stop fighting with that ugly ignorant fat ass bitch, as you can see, Radiohead's stans are literally dumbs

Yeah, I'm over because it's really stressing the fuck out of me.

Just gonna start sending cute gifs

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Lana talked a bit about not having a lot of money when she was living in NJ and writing AKA, but she never claimed to be poor. For some reason Lana just attracts vicious people

somehow, mysteriously, women attracts vicious ppl :creepna2:  I mean, when Gaga was new, ppl invented a lot of lies about her, they did the same with Miley in her Bangerz era, etc...