Sign in to follow this  
American Bottom

LFL: Short Film Version by HMD

Hello everyone. Recently i've been putting together a film version of Lust for life. It features Love, LFL, and More!

Here's my concept:

Love and LFL take place in Witchy Lana's mind. They are her modern manifestos to the current and future generations.

in Love, she tells us it's ok to make mistakes. She says It's ok to be sad, but don't let it consume you. Get dressed up, even if you're staying at home. Be young. Fall in love

Then, in LFL...she brings us light in times of darkness, and restores our Lust For Life. Encouraging us to let down our walls and live a little (Take off all your clothes is a metaphor).Take risks, have FUN.

I truly hope you all understand what i intended to make. It's very simple, but i think it really enhances the experience. Here's a preview of what's to come. Full project will be released Valentine's Day Morning. Enjoy XO :teehee: :teehee:

https://vimeo.com/255459758

UPDATE: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.

Here's the short film. Enjoy and comment your thoughts!

Link

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Not to be a pain in the ass but I don't really like that font :eek:

But apart from that, your concept is amazing and her quotes really go well where you've put them! Come thru :kiss:

Lol not a pain at all. Constructive criticism is always welcome. I originally kind of wanted to do a font similar to the one in Madonna's Give Me All Your Luv video. But I was lazy and used what I already had

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I love this. I wish she'd hurried up so you had Cherry to work with too

Did you do this with any other albums of hers?

Me too :icant: I'd love to add it.

Also, no this is my first time doing it. I might make one for Ultraviolence

video and audio...double threat