Amadeus

Lana in the studio with Jack Antonoff (+ follows a bunch of people)

I would do anything for Lana and Kevin to work together. My two idols. I wanted this for so long. Not just one song, I swear I wouldn't be satisfied. A whole colorful trippy psych album :defeated: It would be incredible. Kevin never fails.

I also want them to be a couple  :creep:

LMAO at someone posting Perfect Illusion (amazing song tho) as a reference to Kevin. :rip:

i would kill to be in the same studio as lana del rey and kevin parker

Jack produced two of my favourite albums of 2017 but I am not here for him working with Lana tbh

zVzm4ia.jpg

Exactly! These guys might be great but I don't think their style fits with Lana. I'm not here for a Tame Impala or Antanoff album. I'm here for a LANA album.

Exactly! These guys might be great but I don't think their style fits with Lana. I'm not here for a Tame Impala or Antanoff album. I'm here for a LANA album.

I think if Lana works with Kevin it'll be an ultraviolence deal you know, but with Antonoff idk. Not to sound snobby, but I think she's above him lmao. I thought the same thing with that one guy who worked on love that has worked with Katy Perry and such. 

I think if Lana works with Kevin it'll be an ultraviolence deal you know, but with Antonoff idk. Not to sound snobby, but I think she's above him lmao. I thought the same thing with that one guy who worked on love that has worked with Katy Perry and such.

Why, does Kevin do atmospheric stuff? I listened to some of his songs & the music is too loud in comparison to the vocals. Idk if that will go along with Lana's style.

I don't think production is exactly what makes a Lana Del Rey album. Like in 2014 when we found out Dan Auerbach would produce Lana's soon to be best album (imo) Ultraviolence. Many people including me thought an album with guitars and all of that wouldn't fit Lana's style (given that she had released Born To Die and Paradise, pretty different from what we would hear). But it worked anyway, I think we can at least give her the benefit of the doubt because it's not like it will sound like a Lorde album or a Taylor Swift album or a Tame Impala album because the guys that worked on them will work with Lana. In any case some experimentation with her sound won't hurt.

Btw we are all probably reaching and the fact that they were together in a studio is something small or without relevance like more background vocals and stuff, idk. Maybe wait until Lana says something herself :teehee: Like she also follows Kendrick and Pearl Jam and nothing ever came out with them.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I don't think production is exactly what makes a Lana Del Rey album. Like in 2014 when we found out Dan Auerbach would produce Lana's soon to be best album (imo) Ultraviolence. Many people including me thought an album with guitars and all of that wouldn't fit Lana's style (given that she had released Born To Die and Paradise, pretty different from what we would hear). But it worked anyway, I think we can at least give her the benefit of the doubt because it's not like it will sound like a Lorde album or a Taylor Swift album or a Tame Impala album because the guys that worked on them will work with Lana. In any case some experimentation with her sound won't hurt.

Btw we are all probably reaching and the fact that they were together in a studio is something small or without relevance like more background vocals and stuff, idk. Maybe wait until Lana says something herself :teehee: Like she also follows Kendrick and Pearl Jam and nothing ever came out with them.

Ok. This makes me want to see it in a positive way. Thanks for explaining.

But if she works with Jack for a whole album I'll be low-key pissed off cuz Reputation & Melodrama might be hit albums but they aged like milk. Lorde will always be known for Pure Heroine which she did with her local producer & Taylor for all her work till Red.

Why, does Kevin do atmospheric stuff? I listened to some of his songs & the music is too loud in comparison to the vocals. Idk if that will go along with Lana's style.

thats cause he doesn't like his voice and his music is generally for like music festivals so either way it wouldn't matter. if you listen to currents though his voice isnt so drowned out anymore like on The Less I Know The Better

Why does everyone hate Jack? Melodrama is probably my favorite album of 2017 besides Lust for Life... his production on there is great, as well as Reputation. I think if Lana were to work with him it could be great.

Why does everyone hate Jack? Melodrama is probably my favorite album of 2017 besides Lust for Life... his production on there is great, as well as Reputation. I think if Lana were to work with him it could be great.

I thought u were HolywoodHills lol. i was like wat? you were just lowkey dissing her

Anyways I'm here for Lana working with other producers besides grandpa nowels. 

4BZPaCg.jpg