Amadeus

Lana in the studio with Jack Antonoff (+ follows a bunch of people)

idk why y'all are being so dramatic over this when his contribution to the masterpiece that is Melodrama was perfection.

It's stupid to think she'll make a "pop" record, but Jack has a great ear and a shxt ton of production knowledge he can bring.

Melanoma was good, but perfection?

you all have no confidence in lanz, sad. 

this is so true, like some of you already decided her next album will be bad even tho she's most likely just hanging out with a new friend

i personally think jack and lana could make something good together if they'd complement each other good. i dont think lana ever would go after a sound like getaway car or perfect places. But i'm much more here for her working with kevin tbh

Thats the thing though, I feel like a Jack-produced song would be another Coachella

even if its gonna be a dress type generic jack production it would still sound more pleasant than the mess that the disjointed coachella mess is.

i dont feel lana would go for that sound though, when you look at her songs its pretty clear that she brings her own aesthetic into all the collabs shes worked on (as a leading artist). but we‘ll see i guess.

doesnt like half of this board stan st vincent? hows her album i‘ve only seen people praising her.

i76mrxw.png 

even if its gonna be a dress type generic jack production it would still sound more pleasant than the mess that the disjointed coachella mess is.

i dont feel lana would go for that sound though, when you look at her songs its pretty clear that she brings her own aesthetic into all the collabs shes worked on (as a leading artist). but we‘ll see i guess.

doesnt like half of this board stan st vincent? hows her album i‘ve only seen people praising her.

I've only heard one song off St. Vincent's album and it didn't really grab my attention but I think it got good reviews

Its just that all of JA's collabs always sound so....JA. Like there's no mistaking when he's touched a track. Like i said i don't think thats a bad thing but he has such a strong pop sensibility that I feel would clash with Lana and the result would be tonally off. 

All that I am here for is Lana collaborating with Kevin Parker and producing together a psychedelic rock/ folk/ indie rock/ trippy album. And this Jack guy better not touch anything. He can go back to Lorde and Taylor

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

We are too negative. Jack is as good as his collaborators. His work with Taylor isn't good, but that's mainly due to her lack of talent as a writer or producer. 

Masseduction and Melanoma were fantastic, so I have high hopes for what he and Lana can produce together.

But inb4 this is just a single track for a Bleachers project.

At this point of her career she's done (in order): indie pop, seductive indie pop, pop-rock, jazZy "sideproject" and finally somewhat pop-ish album with all over the place production. The two options left for future projects are a) 100% pop and b) psychedelic. She explored folk enough for her taste on LFL and I have a feeling she won't go for trip hop because she loves a different type of snooze.

Someday sis will run out of ideas & we all unstan and it's unevitable BUT let a girl have fun with her career while it lasts. Peace gays

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

At this point of her career she's done (in order): indie pop, seductive indie pop, pop-rock, jazZy "sideproject" and finally somewhat pop-ish album with all over the place production. The two options left for future projects are a) 100% pop and b) psychedelic. She explored folk enough for her taste on LFL and I have a feeling she won't go for trip hop because she loves a different type of snooze.

Someday sis will run out of ideas & we all unstan and it's unevitable BUT let a girl have fun with her career while it lasts. Peace gays

A M E N

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

Jack Antonoff is the lead man of Bleachers and has produced albums like Melodrama, Reputation, Masseduction, and Beautiful Trauma, just another pop producer imo, meh. As for Kevin Parker, he is the mastermind behind psychedelic rock group Tame Impala and produces, composes, sings, and plays the instruments on all their songs. Just listen to the album Currents and try to tell me it isn't some of the best production eveR

We love a LB member with taste!