Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Lana has to update us either on her birthday, the release day of the Elvis doc, or at one of the shows this summer; she knows how needy her fans are and even if its just a "new music soon teehee" then that'll be enough for us starving gays

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Why would she be mad at us?

That we stan her every move?

If that is the case, I can cool off pretty quick. She is the best, not the only one.

cuz some stans apparently dragged her after the "well you know what fuck it" episode at the gala

I really believe that incident is the reason as well! She was posting non stop until that happened. It’s no coincidence:(

I think things like that really bother her after the fact (i.e. yelling at security then tweeting about feeling bad about it).

she shouldn't feel bad about getting angry at fans, she is human at the end of the day

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

cuz some stans apparently dragged her after the "well you know what fuck it" episode at the gala

I don't blame her, knowing that your own fandom dragged you because a dude had an annoying attitude with you and because of that you reacted in a rude way it's very unfairly.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Spill the tea sis

some fan kept asking for pictures cause he wanted the best picture and then she got pissed since he was annoying and told him "you know what? fuck it" and went away

And then some online idiots harassed her over being rude and him for trying to make her look bad. Kindergarten

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I wonder if the daisies are still hazy in the ballroom of her mind

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e