Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Was that a sex joke :oop: Airport Bitch. Flight Steward Bitch INTERNATIONAL Bitch

the whole lanaboards community in the airport after listening to "airportvenice bitch"

giphy.gif

Was that a sex joke :oop: Airport Bitch. Flight Steward Bitch INTERNATIONAL Bitch

Dm5HShLXgAIs8FV.jpg

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I think this album will be shorter than LFL, maybe 10 songs or less, since they haven't been working for that long. It will be about a year in early 2019, right? Not sure how many songs they have worked with and feel confident with releasing, but either way, I'm hoping it will sound more cohesive than LFL.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I think this album will be shorter than LFL, maybe 10 songs or less, since they haven't been working for that long. It will be about a year in early 2019, right? Not sure how many songs they have worked with and feel confident with releasing, but either way, I'm hoping it will sound more cohesive than LFL.

That is short, eeeekkk lol. Jk, I see what you mean though. Yes that will be about a year that they worked together. Very interesting to think about and speculate. I loved LFL honestly but I understand what you're saying as far as cohesion. It would also be interesting if their writing sessions were so prolific she released an album with something like 15 tracks. I'm just curious about the dynamics of it all and the behind the scenes of everything. How did they connect, what drew Lana to him, how is their working relationship, like I want to hear all of it lol. Will Rick be anywhere on the album? Or do we think it will be exclusively Jack? If so why the departure from Rick, so many questions!!!!!! Inquiring minds want to know lol.

2a0g8dg.jpg but at the beach, with ukeleles (?) and seamen from the complex

EDIT: SOMEBODY GET THIS DOGGO HIS CERT FOR GRAPHIC DESIGN

LIPSTERS DESIGN AWARDS 2019 FKSDJFSJKJESKFJKS ILYSM 

62e3e9a7517485f1b82821675b48fefa.gif

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

That is short, eeeekkk lol. Jk, I see what you mean though. Yes that will be about a year that they worked together. Very interesting to think about and speculate.

Also, thinking about her being on tour for a long time and then taking some vacation here and there, I'm not sure how much they've finished so far. But hopefully they'll go back to work soon and write more songs, I want more than 10 songs too. :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Tally up the ballot its urs 2mpisuv.jpg

ballot what that means

btw im extra concerned that until she releases the album she will have changed everything 9328x

Where the treats are. But no same. I'm excited for the next two songs forsure atm, but I dont want to have to think about what she'll b doing for the rest of the album.

we have a chance to get things in a cohesive way since jack antonoff is there o.o 

Where the treats are. But no same. I'm excited for the next two songs forsure atm, but I dont want to have to think about what she'll b doing for the rest of the album.

i didnt knew that omg

we have a chance to get things in a cohesive way since jack antonoff is there o.o

I guess it really depends, but seeing how she's working with someone new, we'd expect something more collected im hoping that's the case. I've been loving the aesthetic of the MAC insta snippet, and the titles tied to the sea and I want to be content with that knowing that it'd b great if she went surf with the record.

The LfL album teaser vid seemed amazing, still is, but so many people were disappointed with how everything else went down bc, expectations. Here's hoping that the themes we've gotten so far are indicative of what we'll hear next year with the album

UV/Honeymoon

I guess it really depends, but seeing how she's working with someone new, we'd expect something more collected im hoping that's the case. I've been loving the aesthetic of the MAC insta snippet, and the titles tied to the sea and I want to be content with that knowing that it'd b great if she went surf with the record.

The LfL album teaser vid seemed amazing, still is, but so many people were disappointed with how everything else went down bc, expectations. Here's hoping that the themes we've gotten so far are indicative of what we'll hear next year with the album

YEAH WE ARE GETTING SEA CONTENT 

bitch i want a brian wilson collab

~~

yeah the lfl teaser got us disappointed bc we thought we would be getting witchy vibes and then we got messy woodstock marijuana politics

Don't think it's a legit Venice reference because it's LA's Venice Beach reference don't forget she's a CaLiFoRnIaN

It's not Salvatore's sister it's a cousin after a divorce somewhere in the line

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Don't think it's a legit Venice reference because it's LA's Venice Beach reference don't forget she's a CaLiFoRnIaN

It's not Salvatore's sister it's a cousin after a divorce somewhere in the line

I didnt knew that there was a VENICE BEACH in LA

fucking hell i hate being non-californian sometimes bc i don't get half of lana references

YEAH WE ARE GETTING SEA CONTENT 

bitch i want a brian wilson collab

~~

yeah the lfl teaser got us disappointed bc we thought we would be getting witchy vibes and then we got messy woodstock marijuana politics

YES to the beach, yes to Brian Wilson. Expectations are a (Venice) bitch tho so I'm staying quiet til we get more info, possibly from that upcoming interview.

UV/Honeymoon

messy woodstock marijuana politics

Whut? I don't know what this is, but I like the description. :toofunny:

I thought the same.

-----------

Btw, off topic, but it's so fun to see the forum being alive again. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png