Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I see what you've done there.

But I think I should just bold the key word on my post.

There's a difference between confirmed to rumored.

Regards.

fair point

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Rumored tracklist so far:

1. Mariners Apartment Complex

2. Venice Bitch

3. Sylvia

4. Bartender

5. Happiness is a Butterfly

6. Cactus 

7. Talking Like an Answering Machine 

i thought cactus was fake?

and what the fuck is talking like an answering machine

i've missed things apparently 

Cactus is registered on APRA AMCOS.

TLAAM is also registered (@@Say Yes to Heaven found it)

don't know if it was claimed to be fake or not but whatever.

giphy.gif

i think TLAAM was a lizzy outtake, or something that was registered a few months ago idk

Tbh I am wondering now if we're getting some decent visuals this era. We've seen the snippet on insta with a video and I'm asking myself if this is how it's gonna look like? Maybe this is just a lil cute piece of something bigger like video with memories or something if u know what I mean. 

giphy.gif

Tbh I am wondering now if we're getting some decent visuals this era. We've seen the snippet on insta with a video and I'm asking myself if this is how it's gonna look like? Maybe this is just a lil cute piece of something bigger like video with memories or something if u know what I mean. 

Honeymoon/UV/PWYC (alleged snippet) type of video.

giphy.gif

So far as we know, album is confirmed for 2019!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

BITCH there was someone here with a psychic friend or mom or i don't know what that said some months ago how the next album will have something to do with September!!!!! Like something is gonna show up in September about it. And it's happening . Where are you person

BITCH there was someone here with a psychic friend or mom or i don't know what that said some months ago how the next album will have something to do with September!!!!! Like something is gonna show up in September about it. And it's happening . Where are you person

nvm

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It was me

It was me

oh wait i think it was october

Is it time to do a Pre Release thread? Wow this is so much less messy than LFL already!

I don’t think we should, we don’t have a confirmed title yet

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Cactus is registered on APRA AMCOS.

APRA does some weird things where samples and live-only songs get registered in the same way studio songs are. That's why people are skeptical that it's actually what it's purported to be.

Lana has confirmed that her next album will be released near the beginning of 2019!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Can we make a Pre-Release Thread for LDR6 now that her upcoming album is confirmed??

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."