Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

LDR Finally Spotted After A Month...

it's literally just bc she doesn't have lash extensions and her usual "no makeup" makeup lmfaoooo she's fine it's like yall have never seen ur mothers before they got ready for work or anything 

her lips look like she went back to an older more classic lana shape tho i like it

also she could make bank if she sold a lanafied yosemite tshirt as merch, even if she doesn't release the song everyone knows she loves california so it wouldn't be off brand.. she had that weird tan sailing tshirt up for the longest time so

UbsOye5.png

58faIvp.gif

i think ben mawson has read my comments here and relayed them to Lana and by basic analysis within her first day in the public eye I can decipher that the t-shirt is vindictive to the fact Lana is personally out to get me and myself alone by flaunting that dreaded word of happiness and serenity during these dark times in the US for the sole goal of driving me insane in hopes i stop bitching about a song she's probably put on a USB for safe keeping and spilled coffee and her chipotle order on

thank you

i think ben mawson has read my comments here and relayed them to Lana and by basic analysis within her first day in the public eye I can decipher that the t-shirt is vindictive to the fact Lana is personally out to get me and myself alone by flaunting that dreaded word of happiness and serenity during these dark times in the US for the sole goal of driving me insane in hopes i stop bitching about a song she's probably put on a USB for safe keeping and spilled coffee and her chipotle order on

thank you

Actually it was Qdoba

Actually it was Qdoba

superthumb.jpg?t=1492807185