Serene Queen

If You Could Erase ONE Lana Song From Existance, What Would It Be?

Yeah cuz Carrie would totally sing a psycadelic song about drugs

she already has sung "Before you cheat" which is an inferior laneesque garth "thunder rolls" type song

not to mention- is CU possibly in an abusive relationship where she turns up with a slashed face, and where she ??? lost her pregnancy

(while at the same time the guy in her relationship isn't he a (you know what) whose equipment includes something that could do the slashing

Enquiring minds want to know

(and keeping in mind I don't necessarily agree with your interpretation in the first place 2/3  1/3

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

i'm gonna get dragged for this... but The Other Woman. i hate the lyrics and the production is annoying to me idk.

if we're talking unreleased, i would say Push Me Down. the lyrics make me cringe even tho i love the lowkey ho vibe.

to be fair its not her song

ok it's easier to just remove one from each album:

BTD (Deluxe): honestly, Lolita. i luv her but like it's so awkward between WY and Lucky Ones. if we're talkin standard tho, i gotta say Summertime Sadness. imo it's slightly more listenable than DP but DP feels more important to the whole of BTD and her discog

Paradise: Burning Desire. unnecessary sister. or if we arent counting BD as standard Paradise, than American. it's cute but meh

UV: Cruel World can actually suck my toes. UV would be a much better opening track, and say instead of TOW as a closer, put in Flipside or ITH (-:

HM: none so hard but DLMBM takes away from Swan Song, so ill go with her

LFL: Coachella would be to easy to say (& it's too important to the overall arc of LFL), so I'll have to go with IMF

19203_benedicto_xvi_en_2006_con_el_caliz

the no taste jumped out so hard

she already has sung "Before you cheat" which is an inferior laneesque garth "thunder rolls" type song

not to mention- is CU possibly in an abusive relationship where she turns up with a slashed face, and where she ??? lost her pregnancy

(while at the same time the guy in her relationship isn't he a (you know what) whose equipment includes something that could do the slashing

Enquiring minds want to know

(and keeping in mind I don't necessarily agree with your interpretation in the first place 2/3  1/3

DUDE SHE FELL. she’s also famous and influential enough to be able to report and abusive relationship. Do you not believe that two celebs can have a happy marriage with no scandal?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

ok it's easier to just remove one from each album:

BTD (Deluxe): honestly, Lolita. i luv her but like it's so awkward between WY and Lucky Ones. if we're talkin standard tho, i gotta say Summertime Sadness. imo it's slightly more listenable than DP but DP feels more important to the whole of BTD and her discog

Paradise: Burning Desire. unnecessary sister. or if we arent counting BD as standard Paradise, than American. it's cute but meh

UV: Cruel World can actually suck my toes. UV would be a much better opening track, and say instead of TOW as a closer, put in Flipside or ITH (-:

HM: none so hard but DLMBM takes away from Swan Song, so ill go with her

LFL: Coachella would be to easy to say (& it's too important to the overall arc of LFL), so I'll have to go with IMF

19203_benedicto_xvi_en_2006_con_el_caliz

Gurl I love ya but SERIOUSLY? :toofunny:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Lolita, Diet Mountain Dew, Guns and Roses, Is This Happiness and In My Feelings. All grind my gears

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

In My Feelings, DLMBM, Cruel World get the fuck out this world is bad bitches and rexhars

i love you :toofunny:

i've had a love-hate relationship with American for the last 3 years, i enjoy it on avg. 2 days per month

Saying a prayer

From each album:

BTD: Lucky Ones

PD: American

UV: Old Money

HM: Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

LFL: Love

Again, I love ya, but AMERICAN, OLD MONEY

The majority of L4L can burn on a pyre but if there is one track that deserves it more than the others it's Love.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371