Elle

Video Series announced for 'Mariners Apartment Complex'

"Upcoming series for Mariners Apartment Complex" gave me something like "short movie" tease. Like serie of videos about the theme.

Which also could be, you know, the official title for the thing\official album title. (and that's mainly why deleted)

If this was the second jam instead of the first I'd believe my own theory without doubt LMAO. Every title track has been the second single (or second released song) from every record by now. BTD, Ultraviolence and Lust for Life were the official second singles from every record. Honeymoon was the first promo single, but it was put on iTunes after High By the Beach only, so "second official release".

Yes I'm intrigued.

Also googled about the "series" meaning cuz it can be some other possibilities. 

https://www.definitions.net/definition/series

"a group of postage stamps having a common theme or a group of coins or currency selected as a group for study or collection"

Even instagrams posts at the same time every day can be a series then nn

"Upcoming series for Mariners Apartment Complex" gave me something like "short movie" tease. Like serie of videos about the theme.

Which also could be, you know, the official title for the thing\official album title. (and that's mainly why deleted)

If this was the second jam instead of the first I'd believe my own theory without doubt LMAO. Every title track has been the second single (or second released song) from every record by now. BTD, Ultraviolence and Lust for Life were the official second singles from every record. Honeymoon was the first promo single, but it was put on iTunes after High By the Beach only, so "second official release".

Yes I'm intrigued.

Also googled about the "series" meaning cuz it can be some other possibilities. 

https://www.definitions.net/definition/series

"a group of postage stamps having a common theme or a group of coins or currency selected as a group for study or collection"

Even instagrams posts at the same time every day can be a series then nn

I just wish we get to see Chuck's documentary, plus it would be nice to see more footage of Lana on studio (absolutely love the RBFY and BPBP videos)

original.gif

I just wish we get to see Chuck's documentary, plus it would be nice to see more footage of Lana on studio (absolutely love the RBFY and BPBP videos)

To think Chuck was filming this bitch even before the first time she came to South America nnnnn mess. After the "Flipside" book situation I wouldn't put any hopes on stuff that would, somehow, show Lana's personal life 

To think Chuck was filming this bitch even before the first time she came to South America nnnnn mess. After the "Flipside" book situation I wouldn't put any hopes on stuff that would, somehow, show Lana's personal life 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA the Flipside book, holy f*ck Lana why you do this to us? 

Let us have some tea, queen zU5UJSb%20-%20Imgur.gif

original.gif

What was the Flipside book thing again?

http://www.kaltblut-magazine.com/flip-side-james-francos-book-about-lana-del-rey/

https://www.amazon.com.br/Flip-Side-Real-Imaginary-Conversations-Lana/dp/157687799X

It was some type of "book" made from personal photos\selfies while documenting Lana's life and "trying to understand her". The book was delayed forever til it was canceled and never released. I don't think there's a lot of info about it, but it's sad she jumped out of the project.

I might be wrong but it was a book by James Franco dedicated (?) to Lana- it had hella polaroids, interviews, n other things afaik

it got swiped out of production QUICK though - sorry if im way off the mark ddd

It was a aJames Franco project, who has always been fascinated by her. Was supposed to be done by 2015. It was also at the time they were friends (doesn’t seem to be an « active » friendship right now). It consisted of real and imaginary conversations between the two. The cover showed a lot of polaroids they took together, in the summer after UV came out. I guess the « imaginary » part of their conversations would not have been separated from the real ones, thus having us question every part of the book (it’s only speculation though)

Franco published later a poetry book called Straight James / Gay James and one of the poems is called « Lana Del Rey ». Never read it, but maybe this is what is left of the Flipside book project.

It was a aJames Franco project, who has always been fascinated by her. Was supposed to be done by 2015. It was also at the time they were friends (doesn’t seem to be an « active » friendship right now). It consisted of real and imaginary conversations between the two. The cover showed a lot of polaroids they took together, in the summer after UV came out. I guess the « imaginary » part of their conversations would not have been separated from the real ones, thus having us question every part of the book (it’s only speculation though)

Franco published later a poetry book called Straight James / Gay James and one of the poems is called « Lana Del Rey ». Never read it, but maybe this is what is left of the Flipside book project.