Elle

Lana with Sean Larkin and fans at Linde Oktoberfest in Tulsa, OK - October 16, 2019

Yes, well ... 

The temptation is ALWAYS there and believe me, her going to a beer festival is not a positive sign. At all. If for no other reason other than the fact that both of them CLEARLY think it's okay for her to be around alcohol. It's only a matter of time 'til it's not okay. 

Bad. VERY BAD.

Sounds like u want her to relapse more than anything

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Is she leaning onto him in the first pic or is it an illusion? 

But yeah bringing a former addict to an Oktoberfest which is all about drinking alcohol doesn't seem like the best thing to do. Let's hope she didn't drink any of it. 

Looks more like shes too the side of him.

Haven't we seen her with suspiciously looking booze drinks in pap in the recent years? It wouldn't surprise me if sis is okay drinking one every once in a while.

If you seriously think she's been sober since she was 15 or whatever, you're deluding yourself. She's clearly had several relapses. 

When has she had relapses?

Ok we need to remember Barrie was constantly drinking around her when they were together.

There are many alcoholics who are not bothered by being in the vicinity of booze, they are used to saying no so there isn't much a temptation unless they hit an emotional low point.

She seems to know what to do in situations where she is offered alcohol -

baby remember, I'm not drinking wine...

1rlbo5zkisn11.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She seems to know what to do in situations where she is offered alcohol -

baby remember, I'm not drinking wine...

I remember everyone was like wtf is she doing and then she put it on her IG story clarifying that she was pouring one for her homies  :rip:

Looks more like shes too the side of him.

Haven't we seen her with suspiciously looking booze drinks in pap in the recent years? It wouldn't surprise me if sis is okay drinking one every once in a while.

Yeah she was asked if she drinks now in her LFL interviews and she said no comment. Geazy in his song noThiNG WRonG said that she hated his drug fuelled lifestyle tho and she’s been pretty adamant she hates drugs. Ppl just wanna blame Sean for everything. Lana’s in her mid 30s, if she isn’t capable of making conscious decisions it’s her fault no one else’s :rip: and we don’t even know what Sean has been told either. :rip:

These same people want her back with Barrie who used to drink around her all the time + she’s in the industry, do they think all her friends treat her like a precious little flower and never drink around her? :rip:

Anyways, she looks good and healthy! Hope she had a GREAT TIME :flutter:

If you seriously think she's been sober since she was 15 or whatever, you're deluding yourself. She's clearly had several relapses.

It’s not clear tho, if it were clear you’d be able to provide sufficient evidence. All u can do is talk about that key chain which we found out is just another whimsical California lovechild one that says paradise or whatever that she bought online lmao.

& the only other is Lana downright refusing to answer about alcohol in 2017, which doesn’t imply a relapse/addiction occurrence either.

So where is it clear?

I don't have the timeline, sis, but her comments in interviews (eg: "no comment") and erratic behaviour over the years are enough to know. 

Anyway, whatever. She can obviously do whatever she pleases.

Erratic behaviour :rip:

Like her not doing what u want?

This is not entirely accurate but I can't be bothered digging up the photos of her leaving that club with Gerald with a hat pulled over her eyes rn, so 

Forgot covering your eyes when cameras are flashing in your face is abnormal :rip:

Geazy wouldn't bother lying in his song about Lana not tolerating drugs, she shaded him continuously, it'd be easier for him to paint her as a user for publicity. Get over yourself :rip: 

Forgot covering your eyes when cameras are flashing in your face is abnormal :rip:

Geazy wouldn't bother lying in his song about Lana not tolerating drugs, she shaded him continuously, it'd be easier for him to paint her as a user for publicity. Get over yourself :rip:

Did you see he dissed Halsey in his new song? “When I said it’s her and I, that shit was a lie”

Did you see he dissed Halsey in his new song? “When I said it’s her and I, that shit was a lie”

:rip: What is the connection

One was written after a breakup where he was in a position to paint Lana in a bad light, especially after she kept firing shots at him, and the other was while he was dating someone. :rip:

What benefit does he get from lying about Lana being stone cold sober from drugs in his own song, no less  :rip:

I mean if you guys wanna pretend that this + all her strange behaviour at her shows recently + her dad suddenly flying in to join her on tour after a mysterious rift with her team aren't all worrying signs, then okay. 

As I said, whatever. She can do what she wants. 

Strange behaviour being what lmao, forgetting lyrics? Vaping like a chimney when she used to smoke cigarettes like a chimney anyways? Damn, she's so erratic :rip:

Her dad always joins her on tour tho :rip:

Mysterious rift, as in what, that pic her dancer posted that could easily apply to anything but of course it has to be about Lana? :rip: