Elle

Lana with Sean Larkin and fans at Linde Oktoberfest in Tulsa, OK - October 16, 2019

Seriously, RormanNockwell, your points of your speculations that Lana will derail scream confirmation bias.

The fact that Rob joined Lana on tour as if he hasn't ever done that to her daughter before? Assuming that dancer's instagram post is immediately about Lana JUST CAUSE you know her as Lana's dancer doesn't mean her lifer revolves around Lana that every shade she throws is immediately about Lana, and the other points @@Valerie has made.. 

Also really funny back pedalling saying that you don't want Lana to derail since you don't approve of her going to Oktoberfest when literally in the other thread you said so yourself, you're just anticipating the trainwreck. It's obvious you've come to hate Lana and you have all the right to feel however you wanna feel and have opinions but anticipating something bad to happen to her just cause you disagree with her unclear views and stances on politics and shit is really fucking distasteful. I'm glad there's someone here that can call you out. 

Can you say the same thing to RormanNockwell with her tirades against Lana too?? 

some users have joined this site not even a year ago and all they do is trashing lana and misinterpreting everything she does as smth bad, get a life

That discussion was ended by a moderator. But thanks for coming in here just to kick me some more. Appreciated.

There is a difference between expecting something to happen and wanting something to happen. One person taking another's words and twisting them doesn't make the sentiment true. I wish nothing but the best for Lana. 

To everyone I offended or upset: I unreservedly apologise. I fucked up. I'm fucked up. Sorry. 

Peace. Love. Later <3

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Sorry if I was rude to you. We're all here for Lana and we should get along, regardless of politics.

That discussion was ended by a moderator. But thanks for coming in here just to kick me some more. Appreciated.

There is a difference between expecting something to happen and wanting something to happen. One person taking another's words and twisting them doesn't make the sentiment true. I wish nothing but the best for Lana.

To everyone I offended or upset: I unreservedly apologise. I fucked up. I'm fucked up. Sorry.

Peace. Love. Later <3

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

have y'all ever been to an Oktoberfest in the south/midwest they are not some drunken festival most of the time they are pretty family friendly. Yeah it's about beer but it's not like she's going to a fucking crackhouse or a trashy Tulsa dive bar. It'a festival, she's with goofy a tv cop who I highly doubt is trying sabotage her career. Some of these conspiracies y'all have created in your heads is 'the sun is following me' tier paranoia. 

Also I despise the exploitive public humiliation/shaming nature of live pd, but some of you're fuck the police rants are very embarrassing.

For what it's worth, I don't really think there should be limits on what can be speculated on. There are topics I personally won't speculate on because i'm either uninterested or think it feels invasive, but an aspect of fame is that you are a spectacle and people will analyse your life. If we start regulating it where do we draw the line? Everyone has has different boundaries and values. Would a zero tolerance speculation policy help or ultimately lead to a dead forum? I'm not really sure, but i'm confident that if this kind of discussion didn't happen on lb it'd happen on twitter or somewhere else. I guess I would recommend deciding where your personal line for speculation is and disengaging from topics that cross it.

I don't think conversation like this should be blocked at all. Everything that is being talked about is already online. We know who lana is dating, we know she is a recovering alcoholic. I think it should only be a banable offense if something is leaked online by a user or someone on here where to say leak/dox where she is staying in Tulsa (or anywhere for that matter) which as far as I can see no one has done that in this thread.

(also girls you can block people's post if you find them annoying   ;)  ;)  ;) )

To make the thread more worse than it is:

Lana sings in This is what makes us girls those following lyrics:

Stealin' police cars with the senior guys

Running from the cops in our black bikini tops
Screaming, "Get us while we're hot, get us while we're hot"

Warning! This theory is meant as  a joke !

Sean Larkin want revenge bc  Lana did those disrespectful things to the police

So he starts to date  Lana and take her to a beer festival so that she relaps.

BUT

Lana moved from stealin police cars to dating a racist reality tv cop :facepalm: :ohno:

and they really got Lana :deadbanana:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

To make the thread more worse than it is:

Lana sings in This is what makes us girls those following lyrics:

Stealin' police cars with the senior guys

Running from the cops in our black bikini topsScreaming, "Get us while we're hot, get us while we're hot"

Warning! This theory is meant as  a joke !

Sean Larkin want revenge bc  Lana did those disrespectful things to the police

So he starts to date  Lana and take her to a beer festival so that she relaps.

BUT

Lana moved from stealin police cars to dating a racist reality tv cop :facepalm: :ohno:

and they really got Lana :deadbanana:

No, she wouldn't do a thing like that (that's for sure)

Just for the record she was reported by Vogue to have drank beer last year in Brazil too 

Lana Del Rey is among us. In Rio De Janeiro before her performance at the Lollapalooza Festival, the singer enjoyed Tuesday (20) night in Rio: she had cold draft beer in the traditional Jobi bar in Leblon until late at night. There, she bumped into Brazilian singer Anitta.

“I had three days off and I really wanted to go to the beach, so I chose to visit Rio before going to São Paulo. I love Brazil! What I love the most here is people’s energy. The way you take life, the joy… it’s so different! It’s delightful – I want to be a part of it.”

Crazy to know the beaches in the city, she dedicated her Wednesday (21) to enjoying the sun and the sea – but not in a bikini! Lana wore skinny jeans, long sleeve t-shirt and Havaianas for her day at sea. The reason? “I even went to the beach, but they had several paparazzi and I didn’t feel comfortable in my bikini.”

https://www.lanadelreyfan.com/lana-del-rey-talks-to-vogue-brazil-i-didnt-feel-comfortable-in-my-bikini/

Just for the record she was reported by Vogue to have drank beer last year in Brazil too 

Lana Del Rey is among us. In Rio De Janeiro before her performance at the Lollapalooza Festival, the singer enjoyed Tuesday (20) night in Rio: she had cold draft beer in the traditional Jobi bar in Leblon until late at night. There, she bumped into Brazilian singer Anitta.

“I had three days off and I really wanted to go to the beach, so I chose to visit Rio before going to São Paulo. I love Brazil! What I love the most here is people’s energy. The way you take life, the joy… it’s so different! It’s delightful – I want to be a part of it.”

Crazy to know the beaches in the city, she dedicated her Wednesday (21) to enjoying the sun and the sea – but not in a bikini! Lana wore skinny jeans, long sleeve t-shirt and Havaianas for her day at sea. The reason? “I even went to the beach, but they had several paparazzi and I didn’t feel comfortable in my bikini.”

https://www.lanadelreyfan.com/lana-del-rey-talks-to-vogue-brazil-i-didnt-feel-comfortable-in-my-bikini/

Wow, good for Lana!

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

she was pictured drinking in 2014 and she basically confirmed it in that LFL era interview...why are you making this an issue as if she's going off the rails 

I don't think she's going off the rails, but I do think it's bad for an alcoholic to be drinking beer.

giphy.gif

trying in vain to find the logic behind how some of y'all pick and choose when to clutch your pearls  

For the uncertified trolls who think they're cool for a) being on this website for longer and/or b) spending way too much money to see her, they clutch their pearls at whatever makes them seem good and full of positive vibes, e.g. criticizing lana for anything ever. For the certified trolls a la the blue turnip, it's whatever will get a rise. Either way it's way too online, hypocritical, and pathetic. At least the blue turnip could be seen as performance art.  

locals only