Elle

Lana with Sean Larkin and fans at Linde Oktoberfest in Tulsa, OK - October 16, 2019

its honestly just creepy

lana, someone who used to be an alcoholic, being taken to a beer festival is what’s really creepy here sis

(but sure, go on calling someone creepy for making sensible observations about a celebrity on a site where there are 90 page long threads of pure speculation about every single one of her pre-fame flings)

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

Do all of you that are worried about her at this festival not realize there is alcohol at every show and festival that she plays?  Literally everywhere she goes.  As a recovering alcoholic myself, I am thankfully in a place with my recovery that I can go anywhere now and it's not a temptation.  I don't want to go back to where I was before.  And Lana's been sober much longer than me.  And yes, as it was mentioned Barrie drank (and apparently was addicted to heroin) when they were together.  NBD.  But also - not into this cop she's dating, I wish I could just say if she's happy that's cool, but it's hard to say that haha.

26vMNDz.gif

tbh it is exactly none of our business how lana chooses to live out her sobriety - if she still is sober, whether that's in the vicinity of alcohol or not.

i don't mean to moralize, but it's kind of a gross thing to speculate about

this cop she's seeing still makes my skin crawl too, but that's besides the point

rihKQ8M.gif

We literally speculate about everything she does on this board, though. 

I mean ... why is this off-limits but there is literally a thread about her boobs, for example (which I personally DO find creepy).

:whatever2:

i think it's in poor taste to discuss her tits too, lmao, but yeah

you guys do whatever, it's no skin off anyone's nose, least of all lana's - i just feel like addiction and recovery are subjects best left, to be discussed only by the person dealing with them, should they elect to

"is she drinking again?"

like, you couldn't do anything about that, anyway, and that's a personal choice i don't really think we have any right (never mind perspective) to discuss besides

it just feels extremely invasive to me, idk

rihKQ8M.gif

I just hope she hasn't relapsed on anything harder than alcohol. i don't wanna wake up one day to hear that she's the latest musician to die because of drugs.

giphy.gif

You need to calm your tits. Let people say what they want to say and shut up already. :lanasrs2:

If someone makes assumptions then they can deal with others disagreeing PERIOD. :rip:

Just as he is free to say what he wants, people can say what they want in disagreement. Shut up already. :rip:

“SHES GONNA DERAIL!!! SHES FUCKED!!!” :rip:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

If someone makes assumptions then they can deal with others disagreeing PERIOD. :rip:

Just as he is free to say what he wants, people can say what they want in disagreement. Shut up already. :rip:

“SHES GONNA DERAIL!!! SHES FUCKED!!!” :rip:

giphy.gif

Nuances and context really go over your head, don't they, sis? 

You can keep quoting me all you want but this ain't RormanBoards. Move on.

“This is bad, VERY BAD!”

The NUANCE of that, whew :rip:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot: