TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

girl WHAT

scotland is tiny, lemme find him

I can confirm that he no longer has anything he used to have, sadly.

The other guy was Ahmed and there was also someone who claimed to have some stuff (guy from NYC) but a lot of shit was fake, LOL.

I can confirm that he no longer has anything he used to have, sadly.

The other guy was Ahmed and there was also someone who claimed to have some stuff (guy from NYC) but a lot of shit was fake, LOL.

:defeated:

#LeakOneWaytoHeaven please

xo

isn't eclipse in scotland now go find him and get one way to heaven

honey we are literally like meeting within the next few days. he is like no far away from me at all. however i shall not be stealing any of his unleaked.

Was "Rancid Girl" the last leaked song?? not counting like... the One way to heaven snippets. And that was... long ago...wow

I remember feeling disappointed when I heard it nnn 

Also in other news I still thinking how "Swamp Girl" would sound since it was announced together with 24 h(g)o(d)urs

Was "Rancid Girl" the last leaked song?? not counting like... the One way to heaven snippets. And that was... long ago...wow

I remember feeling disappointed when I heard it nnn 

Also in other news I still thinking how "Swamp Girl" would sound since it was announced together with 24 h(g)o(d)urs

Yeah Rancid Girl was the last leak and I'm almost certain that Sky leaked it herself

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Okay, my friend sent me a few Sky's unreleased songs and I found others lost through the Internet so I'm uploading the files to my Google Drive and I'll post the link when it's ready.

EDIT: Here it is everything I have, I don't know if there's something missing but if there is please tell me 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7RU_oPEXjKqSktWWWg5RWVwVEE

giphy.gif

i think i remember someone saying there was as whatcha gonna do version/demo 2? was that real?

also the woods is white arrows feat. sky

thank you so much for this i was missing a few things

Okay, my friend sent me a few Sky's unreleased songs and I found others lost through the Internet so I'm uploading the files to my Google Drive and I'll post the link when it's ready.

EDIT: Here it is everything I have, I don't know if there's something missing but if there is please tell me 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7RU_oPEXjKqSktWWWg5RWVwVEE

Cool, thanks! :flutter:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

i think i remember someone saying there was as whatcha gonna do version/demo 2? was that real?

also the woods is white arrows feat. sky

thank you so much for this i was missing a few things

There are two "final" versions of "Whatcha Gonna Do" but the only difference is that one whistle in the beginning of the song skips in one of them. And there's also the demo which is really different and unfinished (and better).

American Dream really is Sky's best song of all time huh

I wouldn't say it's the best of all time but definitely one of her classics and best unreleased.

I always thought American dream was about her record label and halsey

Ratsey? But she recorded it way before she was even famous.

i found this again and I'm still shook tbh https://twitter.com/katyperry/status/10314412438?lang=es

I wouldn't say it's the best of all time but definitely one of her classics and best unreleased.

Ratsey? But she recorded it way before she was even famous.

And I think that the bad blood between them started last year when Halsey sent a DM to a fan dissing Sky, anyways I like them both

giphy.gif