Mileena

What do you think the person above you is like irl?

Has romantic notions about life & wants to change the world (for the better, ofc). Supports Clinton & human rights. Is a sucker for horror & witchcraft. Probably practices spells in her bedroom & dreams of being a part of some 70's cult.

Has romantic notions about life & wants to change the world (for the better, ofc). Supports Clinton & human rights. Is a sucker for horror & witchcraft. Probably practices spells in her bedroom & dreams of being a part of some 70's cult.

everything on point  :defeated: maybe minus Hillary tho, Bernie is my daddy

You seem smart, not afraid to call out bullshit, but actually friendly and never mean for no reason. Music is probably your life. avoids fake people. appreciates originality

A chill person that is one with nature and is concious with the choices they make. Tries to make the world a better place. A nerd in some topics but that's not so noticeable if someone doesn't know you. Have tons of scented candles in the bedroom.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

A laid back and really chill person who loves indie music, probably vegan, probably very political, also really generous and helpful

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I think you are a pretty talkative, funny and cool person who knows how to voice their opinions and  you're very supportive of your friends

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

An Unique and Different 17 old years teen, that likes to fum, being on his own, listen to music, etc :)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

An Unique and Different 17 old years teen, that likes to fum, being on his own, listen to music, etc :)

Really accurate, but I'm 18 now  :creep:  

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

@LRL dramatic binch that doesn't have nothing to do. Come one Loreen, find a lyf

An extra gay twink with good taste in music, probably loves colourful gay shit, likes cotton candy, most likely the gay who screams "yaaaas" at every concert

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

girl wat

----------------------

Idk, colorful gay diva twink too, listens to Billie 24/7, always hungry for dick, yh amazing taste, chatting with guys 24/7, love flowers, make up, and... gay things? :toofunny:

as far i know ur icon and thats the t