Television Heaven

2013.01.13 - Lana Del Rey at ''Warner Bros. And InStyle Golden Globe Awards After Party'' and ''Weinstein''

almost shipping Jaime and Lana now they're so cute and happy ugh

She seriously needs to fire her stylists. Ever since the EMAs she's been looking kind of sick and tired; the dark hair, shapeless brows and weird frozen grimacing isn't helping. A

Also, where is Barrie? It seems like an event she should forcibly drag him to so he can look pasty and miserable per usual. Most people had at least one picture with their partner with them (Jaime had one with her husband). Maybe he's just more private than her, but I think he could at least show up to support her? then again I'm just a potato with no romantic hopes

there is a light & it never goes out

Also, where is Barrie? It seems like an event she should forcibly drag him to so he can look pasty and miserable per usual. Most people had at least one picture with their partner with them (Jaime had one with her husband). Maybe he's just more private than her, but I think he could at least show up to support her? then again I'm just a potato with no romantic hopes

I think he's busy with Kassidy atm

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

events ~ awkward, old looking, dodgy clothes, over the top make up, over done hair :icant:

out 'n' about ~ relaxed, young looking, nice style, natural with a bit of nice make up, natural looking hair

i don't get why she looks so much worse for events.. i would have thought with a team of people behind her she'd look better..

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

I think he's busy with Kassidy atm

They start touring in late May, I think, and I don't think they're working on a new album yet. And idk it just seems like an event where you're expected to bring a partner if you have one. Like, it's not just some little show of hers or something, it's a major one-night Hollywood function and I feel like he could make time for it. Not hating on him at all--it's lovely how happy he makes Lana in those private pictures on here a while ago, and how stable he seems to be, compared to her other relationships--but he kind of comes across to me as a little bit dour and controlling (eg how he was like dragging Lana off the red carpet and away from fans at the EMAs) and it's weird that he doesn't want to be with her more. But maybe he's a workaholic with social anxiety or something, I can totally feel that.

there is a light & it never goes out

They start touring in late May, I think, and I don't think they're working on a new album yet. And idk it just seems like an event where you're expected to bring a partner if you have one. Like, it's not just some little show of hers or something, it's a major one-night Hollywood function and I feel like he could make time for it. Not hating on him at all--it's lovely how happy he makes Lana in those private pictures on here a while ago, and how stable he seems to be, compared to her other relationships--but he kind of comes across to me as a little bit dour and controlling (eg how he was like dragging Lana off the red carpet and away from fans at the EMAs) and it's weird that he doesn't want to be with her more. But maybe he's a workaholic with social anxiety or something, I can totally feel that.

I think you're interpreting way too much into this. She wasn't even performing or nominated, she was just invited to watch. Barrie seems really nice. And every time she's signing and talking to fans her management is trying to drag her away, she'd probably stay for hours but somebody has to get her away from there.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

"It’s the end of a sunny October day in Los Angeles, the sun is down with the blink of an eye. In a car that’s racing towards Hollywood hills, 3 young girls sitting tightly next to each other in the back, are talking about family and love stories; laughing about their long day. The 2 other girls are English, they follow her everywhere, work for her – one of them is in charge of her hair, the other of her make up, both of them have been by her side since the very beginning and the singer doesn’t do any shooting without them. Lana is a young faithful woman."

Trust no one  :judgingu:      

(Thanks to Myriam for this topic: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/1398-lana-del-rey-for-obsession-magazine/)

Video!!! Set in the 20's..hmm I think Sin City 2 is set in the 20's. For some reason I've been doubting that she's also doing The Great Gatsby, but maybe she is!

Also, I'm sorry but Jaime and her husband are so awkward, like hovering lol

"They're all set in the '20s."

So more than one. Maybe she landed both, that'd be pretty cool.

WTF IS the first picture?? Was Lana going for the Pablo Escobar lost wife look or rich madame with a blind stylist? Such suit and such pants have to be tailored Lana! What the f...also why is she wearing those sleepers? Her pants are too long for her. Some high hills would've make this mess a little better. Her face is so bloated. She looks like one of my mom's friends who has cosmetic procedures as daily activity. Her face is so beautiful why she mess up with something that is perfect ??

I really like Emma Roberts! She seems to be so nice and cool. Jaimie on the other hand is a little creepy.

The other way around. Jaime seems like a very nice and smart lady, maybe she looks "awkward or creepy" to you, but who isn't creepy? We all have our moments, even Lana, we are all human beyings. Also I have never met Emma Roberts, but she's that kind of celebrity who has the "Diva" attitude, and may be bitchy to her fans or people sometimes. Of course, I could be wrong, but that's the reputation she has.

events ~ awkward, old looking, dodgy clothes, over the top make up, over done hair :icant:

out 'n' about ~ relaxed, young looking, nice style, natural with a bit of nice make up, natural looking hair

i don't get why she looks so much worse for events.. i would have thought with a team of people behind her she'd look better..

Wow, you're so hateful towards Lana everytime I read one of your posts, do you even like her? Is her clothes and make-up such a big deal? Isn't her music the reason we love her and should support her and give her contructive criticism, not call her old and awkward? You didn't like the dress, but maybe she did, and that's why she weared it! Of course we can all give our opinion, but I thought this was a fan board. Maybe you're just a troll.

in the video seems that her eyes are a little bloated. Do you think she uses botox? I mean she is only 27/26...I hope she doesn't and that she was just tired. She looks happy and cute as always.

glgcDdT.gif