rways

Lady Gaga Hate

I've been on the Gaga ship since before The Fame Ball but I'm just exhausted and tired of her now.

£|£ M@N$T€£$ who always complain about wanting new material piss me off too and I hate how she took preachiness to the next level. She took a break for the fans who've always been by her, not the new ones she accrued with her I love all the marginalized people act

I hate the entire mother persona.

Stick to what you're good at

BzhmW.png

Gaga is fucking flawless, and has achieved and will achieve more than Lana ever will. Haters stay pressed. ;)

84CR6.gif

What are you talking about? Gaga may be bigger, but Lana has accomplished a lot more!

VyIsfwC.jpg

I've been on the Gaga ship since before The Fame Ball but I'm just exhausted and tired of her now.

£|£ M@N$T€£$ who always complain about wanting new material piss me off too and I hate how she took preachiness to the next level. She took a break for the fans who've always been by her, not the new ones she accrued with her I love all the marginalized people act

I hate the entire mother persona.

Stick to what you're good at

Yeah, it was kind of irritating but she's already stopped with that Mother bullshit :) No preaching in ARTPOP :) ( but the BTW era did help a lot of people tbh)

What are you talking about? Gaga may be bigger, but Lana has accomplished a lot more!

You are kidding right?

EotAQlJ.jpg

Gaga is fucking flawless, and has achieved and will achieve more than Lana ever will. Haters stay pressed. ;)

What did she achieve? To be a less hot version of... well basicaly every single artis before 2008? Her albums are not different from what we already heard. And her tours can't be compared to bigger shows like Britney's, Madonna's or even Rihanna's. And don't make me start on her lyrics...

tumblr_inline_mhbjmhzr181qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Yeah, it was kind of irritating but she's already stopped with that Mother bullshit :) No preaching in ARTPOP :) ( but the BTW era did help a lot of people tbh)

You are kidding right?

The preachiness will always follow her. She still plays the role in her shows

What did she achieve? To be a less hot version of... well basicaly every single artis before 2008? Her albums are not different from what we already heard. And her tours can't be compared to bigger shows like Britney's, Madonna's or even Rihanna's. And don't make me start on her lyrics...

tumblr_inline_mhbjmhzr181qz4rgp.gif

Rihanna?

What tour have you been watching that I missed? The Loud tour was nothing special if you could bear to make it through the poor sound quality in the DVD

BzhmW.png

Rihanna?

What tour have you been watching that I missed? The Loud tour was nothing special if you could bear to make it through the poor sound quality in the DVD

Still, compare them to Gaga's and it's a masterpiece

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

but now I joined lanaboards and it's exactly the contrary! So sad :( but you know, I can tolerate that

I don't know if I feel some kind of parental instinct over this site or what, but this really pisses me off. We're not a bad community, there are just some really opinionated people here. I don't know. That just made me really sad. If this is such a horrible place filled with hateful people and negativity as you say it is, then why are you here? Not everyone is going to love Gaga and just because they don't doesn't mean they aren't accepting people or whatever. & Just because a Little Monster doesn't like Lana doesn't make them crappy. There's a good & bad way to express opinions, and I haven't seen any extreme Gaga bashing lately so I don't know why you feel this way. & No, stating you don't like her and explaining why isn't bashing. 

I'm sorry you feel the way you do about the forum. If someone actually bothers you please let a mod know & we'll take care of it. 

14417469274.gif

You are kidding right?

My question is did you ever got to a concert of hers? Did you hear what she says?? I to 2 concerts of Gaga (was free premium tickets so dont judge me). Those people crying and holding their hands like claws screaming  you are a saint ...god...and she screams - don't worry mother monster is here now. Is impossible not to laugh. Was like a freak cult disguised as a concert. She didn't stop with the blah blah blah is endless that shit.

glgcDdT.gif

I'm sure Lana and Gaga have very different notions of achievement and you can see that in pretty much every aspect of what Lana does, from performance to the promo of her singles to her social networking with her fans etc. Also, from how mostly-dead the Chats&Sales part of the forum is and how people don't really care about awards and stuff, I think a lot of Lana fans also have a very different idea about achievement too (but not all of them). I still doubt there's any point in comparing that or insinuating who's "better". They're two very different artists.

I prefer Lana for what she is and find Gaga ridiculous in many ways nowadays but that means nothing to people who like her. So statements like the quoted one kinda mean nothing to us either.

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

I really think this thread should be closed tbh u_u

littlemonsters.com is a place filled with delusional, immature kids. It's basically a mess.

Well I know, but lame people are everywhere... get used to it!  However, you can also find really interesting people...

let the light in, it's a cruel world

You are kidding right?

Mh, maybe I worded things wrong. I suppose gaga has accomplished more in terms of record sales, in $ she's made over all and number of fans  But when you think about it, in Lana's careerer she's done more in a year than gaga did in 3 years. 

Lana:

• A nobody, gone famous in a matter of months. A video that got her noticed, with more than 30 million video views. 
  • Debut record hitting number 1 in more than 10 countries.
  • Going by facebook likes alone, we can say she has 2,997,689 and more

I think Lana here in this case, is more of a true artist and more dedicated to her work and just a good person who's been working for a while. So, what I was trying to say- is that what Lana has accomplished is a lot more well deserved and coming from a person who's been working for years, I can respect this a lot more. And may I remind you, her rise to fame started late 2011. She's still very new the music world.

VyIsfwC.jpg

She did actually achieve a lot more than Lana, Katy, Ke$ha, Rihanna, Justin, Miley, Florence, Adele, Amy combined ever wiil. The level of BS Gaga achieved is out of this world. Her speech? Madonna can come to earth 1000 times that she will never achieve the amount of BS the mother monster speech stands for. 

glgcDdT.gif

I don't know if I feel some kind of parental instinct over this site or what, but this really pisses me off. We're not a bad community, there are just some really opinionated people here. I don't know. That just made me really sad. If this is such a horrible place filled with hateful people and negativity as you say it is, then why are you here? Not everyone is going to love Gaga and just because they don't doesn't mean they aren't accepting people or whatever. & Just because a Little Monster doesn't like Lana doesn't make them crappy. There's a good & bad way to express opinions, and I haven't seen any extreme Gaga bashing lately so I don't know why you feel this way. & No, stating you don't like her and explaining why isn't bashing. 

I'm sorry you feel the way you do about the forum. If someone actually bothers you please let a mod know & we'll take care of it. 

ok i think you didn't understand. Im so happy to be here and i love this place. Never said it's filled with hate and bad people ahaha i just said it was sad to me see many people disliking her but I didn't mean to offend anyone, really! (:

let the light in, it's a cruel world

Who decides what is art tbh? You? Me? Pop music is about having fun and all that, if you want Gaga to really show her talent listen to Speechless, You and I, Future Love, the edge of glory, etc.

Please don't twist my words. I have no problem with pop music being fun and all, but her songs are not even well-made and that's what I'm talking about. Lady Gaga's songs are calculated and full of cheap tricks. I say it is indeed art but it doesn't reach the level of added value.

The preachiness will always follow her. She still plays the role in her shows

It is the BTW tour? :awkney:

My question is did you ever got to a concert of hers? Did you hear what she says?? I to 2 concerts of Gaga (was free premium tickets so dont judge me). Those people crying and holding their hands like claws screaming  you are a saint ...god...and she screams - don't worry mother monster is here now. Is impossible not to laugh. Was like a freak cult disguised as a concert. She didn't stop with the blah blah blah is endless that shit.

I haven't had the chance but I have watched it countless times on youtube. Not even I like the delusional fans tbh u_u. Even if it is really exaggerated there is kind of an union between the fans and her. Childish but it doesn't mean it is not there.

Mh, maybe I worded things wrong. I suppose gaga has accomplished more in terms of record sales, in $ she's made over all and number of fans  But when you think about it, in Lana's careerer she's done more in a year than gaga did in 3 years. 

Lana:

• A nobody, gone famous in a matter of months. A video that got her noticed, with more than 30 million video views. 
  • Debut record hitting number 1 in more than 10 countries.
  • Going by facebook likes alone, we can say she has 2,997,689 and more
I think Lana here in this case, is more of a true artist and more dedicated to her work and just a good person who's been working for a while. So, what I was trying to say- is that what Lana has accomplished is a lot more well deserved and coming from a person who's been working for years, I can respect this a lot more. And may I remind you, this has all happened in about a year. 

I am not saying Lana did not achieve a lot, she really did and I love her, but it is ridiculous to compare both of them even like this. Gaga(which was also nobody)'s two first singles reached number one in the US which has the largest music market in the world ( not saying that shit like this counts. charts are kind of stupid tbh). Not even going to talk about the other. If you are really giving arguments like these you really have no idea of who Gaga is and what she has truly accomplished. Not wanting to be mean but next to Gaga, Lana is nothing... ( it doesn't make her less of an artistm we are just talking about accomplishments and popularity.

Please don't twist my words. I have no problem with pop music being fun and all, but her songs are not even well-made and that's what I'm talking about. Lady Gaga's songs are calculated and full of cheap tricks. I say it is indeed art but it doesn't reach the level of added value.

Gaga actually produces her songs ( along with producers of course but bitch is really active in the studio) while Lana for example has other people produce her songs ( she helps to but not at the same level). I guess it really depends on someone's taste ( if a song is well made or not, etc. that's your opinion so it's ok)

EotAQlJ.jpg