teethclick

Björk

The version of the song is so different in the video. I love the fact to have new audio material (so rare in Björk's disco), but the album version is way more impactful...

BTW, I can't stop re-playing DR9 (it was my teenage fave album), Gratitude is one of the most solid songs I know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmjeNAF01vg

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

there's a blissing me single available that has a different mix featuring serpentwithfeet and a harp only version out now!

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Two Blissing me remixes out, a harp version and one featuring serpentwithfeet... thought about buying them first but after listening to previews I ended up ripping them from Spotify instead  :lmao:

OLI just made my day! :party: Earlier this month I ordered the jewelcase edition of Utopia as a christmas gift for my boyfriend, however it seems like christmas got the better of OLI since what I received this morning was another The Gate vinyl. I contacted them about an hour ago and got a reply just now with kind apologies and info that they'll ship out the correct item today, in addition to that I can keep the vinyl free of charge - which of course will end up under our christmas tree for my boyfriend since I already have one. Very good customer service!

https://wetransfer.com/thisworks/studios/wetransfer-presents-arisen-my-senses-a-video-by-bjork-and-jesse-kanda/?utm_source=bjork-social&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=bjork&utm_content=website-link

Arisen My Senses video.

It's very beautiful, but I was disgusted by that mouth/organ thing. Generally I feel sick when I see raw insides. :deadbanana:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Idk i thought it would be better than that, the three scenes weren't really connected. I'm glad the song got a video though!

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

im watching the medulla documentary ( "The Inner or Deep Part of an Animal or Plant Structure" ) and i kinda cant stop laughing at the special vocals like they work so well in context of the album but hearing them isolated is sometimes really funny

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother