watching the fanbase do a complete 180 on Aquaria has really made me so happy since I knew she was talented from the beginning. I knew the fanbase was eventually going to come around and now its finally happening <3

watching the fanbase do a complete 180 on Aquaria has really made me so happy since I knew she was talented from the beginning. I knew the fanbase was eventually going to come around and now its finally happening <3

Yeah I haven't been loving her but she did soooooo well this week

FzytWEW.png

Even if Aquaria killed it like I’ve heard.. I still don’t care for her ugh. Idk, there’s just sooo many interesting + talented instagram queens I’ve seen before her & she doesn’t have the charisma to make me care.

Also UGH at Kameron & Miz Cracker still not having any challenge wins! They’ve both deserved at least one so far. I’m really gonna miss Miss Heart. :(

14417469274.gif

Can you guys please tell me that I'm not the only one having a big issue with Vixen's behaviour? She is making me furious. Such a bitter, hateful person. She can't take shit but wants to dish all the time  :lange:

Aquaria, Katya, and Nina have all performed Lana now. Who else?

Violet has performed a couple Lana songs, Adore too, I think Naomi Smalls recently performed Cherry, Valentina did Without You...

Can you guys please tell me that I'm not the only one having a big issue with Vixen's behaviour? She is making me furious. Such a bitter, hateful person. She can't take shit but wants to dish all the time  :lange:

yah, she’s literally the Phi Phi of this season. The way she went off at Eureka in front of the judges just goes to show her mentality, and maybe she’s got some perspective since then, but she just comes across as someone that can’t handle not being the centre of attention and other people being successful. 

yah, she’s literally the Phi Phi of this season. The way she went off at Eureka in front of the judges just goes to show her mentality, and maybe she’s got some perspective since then, but she just comes across as someone that can’t handle not being the centre of attention and other people being successful. 

Exactly, as dark and hateful on the inside as Phi Phi. I pray for them. :deadbanana: 

Crazy thing is that she doesn't realise that everything she is accusing other people of, is a mirror of her own behaviour.

SHE is the unprofessional one, yet she is accusing other people of that. And you don't need to be a Eureka fan to see that.

Vixen is my favorite queen of the season and honestly is becoming one of my favorite queens from the show period.

I unapologetically love the bitch and every single thing she has done, and I will gladly fight tooth and nail on every single one of you hoes if ignorant shit gets said.

Aquarfina is my favorite queen of the season and honestly is becoming one of my favorite queens from the show period.

I unapologetically love the bitch and every single thing she has done, and I will gladly fight tooth and nail on every single one of you hoes if ignorant shit gets said.

Agreed

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Vixen is my favorite queen of the season and honestly is becoming one of my favorite queens from the show period.

Literally how though? Her looks have been mediocre at best, she's not funny and has a horrible attitude 

FzytWEW.png

Aquaria, Katya, and Nina have all performed Lana now. Who else?

There's a queen named Cherry Kills who often performs Lana and is heavily influenced by her! She doesnt have as big a fanbase as the Ru girls, but I like her a lot

Literally how though? Her looks have been mediocre at best, she's not funny and has a horrible attitude 

What ultralife said. She isn't even an interesting queen visually in any way. And the attitude literally kills anything. Good that she has people like you though...I guess  :creep: