pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Gabourey Sibide, Taissa Farmiga, Frances Conroy, Lily Rabe, and Stevie Nicks all come back for Apocalypse!

image.png

Yaaaay! I hope they play new characters (or maybe not, I dunno)

Misty Day's & Myrtle Snow's death had a lot of impact (especially Misty's) and if they revive the same characters again & again - the death in the show would lose its meaning... If you know what I mean.

The only four main witches not coming back are the ones whose souls Papa Legba collected - Nan, Marie Laveau, Fiona Goode & Delphine LaLaurie.

_

Behind the scene pic of a new teaser! (reminds me of the three fates)

joo1gwp3qre11.jpg

Ok guys remember Constance had a connection to the witches so what if Michael is a Warlock?! I mean when the dont let go teaser was released the insider account put “the baby & the warlock”. It’s safe to say the black hand is the warlock & they have obvious powers that deal with fire. What if Michael’s warlock that grants him his wishes kind of like a genie?!? The show is supposed to start with the end of the world & then start again. Hence the flipping of the hourglass from the first teaser. Is this a reach, but what if the warlock gives Michael powers & he attacks the coven?!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Or maybe Micheal isn't aware of his powers as the antichrist and when he reaches a certain age (the birthday candles), he starts to manifest them & this evil entity symbolised with those dark hands comes to guide him.

There was this theory I read that if a 'virgin' lights a certain candle, the dead comes back from the hell (Misty, Myrtle, Queenie) & they'll remain on Earth until the candle burns out. Micheal has been shown blowing out the candles in each trailer.. (this guy on reddit explained it better. Lol)