pinupgirls

American Horror Story

American Horror Story renewed for season 10.

Character names:

- Sarah Paulson (Cordelia/ Billie Dean Howard/ Venable)

- Adina Porter (Dina Stevens)

- Leslie Grossman (Coco St. Pierre Vanderbilt)

- Billie Lourd (Mallory)

- Kathy Bates (Ms Meade)

- Cody Fern (Micheal Langdon, the anti-Chirst)

- Emma Roberts (Madison)

- Jessica Lange (Constance) - only in episode 6 directed by Sarah Paulson

“I actually was told by the director yesterday to be bitchier, which I did not think was possible,” Emma Robert.

“The story begins with the end of the world, and then our world begins," Woodwall (excecutive producer) said, "It starts in the real world. It’s very tangible."

“What’s the fantasy of what comes next?”

Paulson said, “It’s the apocalypse in the truest sense of the word.”

(The original use of “apocalypse” was in the Bible, so if she means the Biblical apocalypse that would mean full rapture and hell on earth)

Cordelia ended up the Supreme at the end of American Horror Story: Coven. Then the apocalypse happens, so she can’t even enjoy her reign.

“She is the Supreme for now,” Paulson said. “At the beginning of our story, that is the title she still holds. I don’t know how long that’s going to last. Enjoyment is not possible at this particular juncture in this story. She’s not running around like her mother snorting cocaine and throwing young witches up against the wall, though she may like to be.”

.................. who are these new characters .................. and where are the ones that are supposed to return .......................................................

Cordelia, Billie Dean, Michael Langdon, Madison, and Constance are all returning...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I wanted to go back with y'all. So if the Dante theory ends up being true what do you guys feel each season represents!?!

I think it goes like this

Limbo: Murder House

Lust:

Gluttony: Hotel

Greed: Freakshow

Anger: Roanoke

Hersey: Cult

Violence: Asylum

Fraud:

Treachery: Coven

Limbo: I put this one here because essentially every character becomes trapped in this house. This season really fills in the idea of the characters being lost as well. Viven is at a loss with her husband, Ben I'd lost in the sense he doesn't know what to do at all. Meanwhile Violet is an angsty teen who is lost within her feelings for taste. Hence them being lost souls.

Lust: No season has been as sexually rampant as you'd imagine lust to be. While both Murder House & Hotel could both fit here I'm not sure if I quite see it.

Gluttony: This one reeks hotel! They literally can't get enough blood. Their hotel is essentially a slaughter house for the vampires & killers who live there. On top of this, there's an underlying theme of addiction even more so representing gluttony. For them it was never enough.

Greed: Elsa always wanted more! She appreciated what she had but like Hotel it was never enough. She wanted the fame, the money, & the acclaim. She wanted it all & she stopped at nothing to get it. It also shows with Dandy's want for the twins. He has everything, but he's not satisfied because he doesn't have his freaks or his cognac bottle or his Halloween costume.

Anger: The butcher is angry at her crew for betraying her. On top of this you have both parents at an angry dispute over their child, Shelby furious with Shacath, the house, & her circumstances in general. On top of this, in the end of the season when Lee goes insane she's essentially controlled by the butcher, but in a fury to kill. It's all about rage. Rage over turning in children to CPS or rage over cheating.

Hersey: Besides the biblical references, you have a cult which is essentially considered blashemy* in many religions. On top of this, they all choose to follow Kai like a prophet! On top of this you can see commandments being broken throughout the season. From not loving your neighbor to breaking one immemsly* by killing a bunch of people.

Asylum: Arguably the darkest if not one of the darkest seasons of AHS. Here is where the ill go. Although, Sister Jude locked people up who she felt needed it. Just like Violence the Asylum is separated by layers. Them being all 3-4 floors of the Asylum. Dr. Arden also commits body modifications on patients there & performs violent actions as well. On top of this not only is there physical violence, but there's also both mental abuse as well as sexual violence. Murder is being committed as well by the patients. On top of this, Sister Mary essentially throws herself off the balcony as a form of suicide. Monsignor Timothy also commits suicide later on in life.

Fraud: No season really covers this, but the closest 2 are Asylum & Roanoke. I personally feel even apocalypse won't sit here but rather in Lust.

Trechary: This one is way too easy. Everyone betrays everybody. Weather it's lies or killing friends & acting like they stumbled down the street drink ain't exactly friendly. But, essentially Fiona betrays Madison, Madison betrays Misty, Fiona betrays Cordelia, Hank betrays Cordelia, & Hank also betrays Marie.

What do y'all think will tie everything together!?!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Cordelia, Billie Dean, Michael Langdon, Madison, and Constance are all returning...

thats only 5 out of the millions of characters that can return

and constance is only for 1 ep, billie dean prob won't be around for long either

and Michael isn't much of a returning character, I mean one of the main ones from MH and Coven

thats only 5 out of the millions of characters that can return

and constance is only for 1 ep, billie dean prob won't be around for long either

and Michael isn't much of a returning character, I mean one of the main ones from MH and Coven

It's not a full cast list, it's possible that more will be returning.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

@ In the picture Ryan Murphy posted on his Instagram, Fraud was for Asylum. That leaves Lust & Violence..

The AHS insider (who has read the scripts) mentioned that this season is definitely Violence if Dante's 9 Circles is true.

But AHS has been renewed for season 10 so..

@@Tragic Rabbit Which one the insiders is it!? I can't find the post. Did they delete it!? Also I always thought Ryan had posted that cause he liked the theory but they weren't all true. I wouldn't expect him to give a completely correct answer. Plus I always imagined after 9 circles/seasons they'd have this huge crossover bigger than now where the characters face punishment for what they done.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

That LDR twitter news account has posted bullshit numerous times

Also I get so annoyed when people think that just because of the “crossover” idea that Ryan murphy gave this season, it’s still a New Season with completely new characters and storylines. People are expecting fucking the Harmons to be fisting witches all season in New Orleans, but it’s already been mostly confirmed that the crossover idea SUPPORTS a new storyline. Of course it doesn’t mean we won’t see heavy references and returning characters from both seasons and more

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

@ there are only 2 relevant insiders in AHS - @ahs8insider & @horrorstoryinfo (he hasn't been active since Cult) on Twitter.

@ahs8insider hinted that Jessica would return as a Special Guest Star in June (along with the other cast members!) & that season 8 would be a Coven crossover the day Cult ended. He drops the dates of the premiere & announcements weeks before Ryan Murphy does.

But the thing is you have to request him to let you follow him. His twitter page is private.