pinupgirls

American Horror Story

images.jpg

I think AHS8 is not what we think it is. It has SUCH a huge cast, I think the connections to Coven & MH would be minor.. (like flashbacks or something?). Ryan has said that after episode 5 there will be a twist. The insider account says that Sarah will play multiple roles (the one with dental appliances & Cordelia).

If this season turns out awesome we will see Coven & Murder House with a new perspective but if it turns out to be a mess, it will ruin not one but two seasons for us.

I'm trying to think of how the two seasons will merge together and how it will be executed. I can't help but think this could turn out bad (there's always that possibility) but idk...hopefully Ryan knows what he's doing.

Yeah like,  they've been planning it for so long  I hope it doesn't just seem like a last minute fan-service

Ryan did a live-tweet session with Sarah, Evan & Emma yesterday.

Screenshot_2018_06_18_11_34_08_01.png

Edit: a correction in the 3rd point, he said "the most evil of them all", may or may not be a witch.(antichrist? Scàthach, the original supreme?)

We aren't worthy of Madison's return... omg. Are they resurrecting her (again)??? At first I assumed it would be a prequel to Coven, but it definitely doesn't sound like it. This is too much  :defeated:  Slay me Ryan

TjmiIK4.png

If Lily Rabe or Stevie Nicks reprise either of their Coven roles I'm going to have an aneurysm

I know an AHS insider who has worked in the past seasons & he says that the whole Harmon Family (from the Murder) House is coming back

YEEEEEEEEEEEeEHEHEEEEEHEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEESSSSssss55555

Edit: a correction in the 3rd point, he said "the most evil of them all", may or may not be a witch.(antichrist? Scàthach, the original supreme?)

THE FIRST MADISON LINE AAAAH I can't believe it, it will be so iconic

I'm not interested if Jessica doesn't come back, I'd die to see her even as a cameo.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Fan theory:

Remember the paintings of the former supremes in Coven? This is Mimi DeLongpre, the supreme of the coven in the 18th and 19th centuries, passing the torch in the 1920's. But we don't know if she's deceased!

tumblr_ns4xp5rJng1t1hvbso1_400.jpg

The former Supreme Mimi DeLongpre shares the same surname as supposed distant cousins of Constance Langdon and parents of Michael Langdon (Tate & Vivien's son - the Anti-Christ) in her cover story in the final episode of Murder House. Constance says, "He was the child of distant cousins on my mother's side. The DeLongpres of Virginia, Eveline and Steve."

Since Ryan wants Anjelica Huston to do a guest appearance, could this mean that she might play her...?!

(this is probably a reach but, oh well..)

Who is hiding behind the sticker?! I can see some velvet.

IMG_20180619_153402.jpg

IMG_20180619_153410.jpg

Sarah starts shooting this week so notice her new hair for AHS!

Possible hint for AHS8:

"A child born of human and spirit will usher in the end of time. It is the essence of evil, the perversion of the immaculate conception."

- Billie Dean, Murder House (1x9)

Since the anti-Christ is said to bring the the end of the world, and the place-holder title of AHS8 is 'Fallout', could this mean that Michael Langdon would return?

"It's a character from Season 1 that will be thrust into the world that you are left with at the end of Coven, which is sort of like the male/female/witch academy." - Ryan Murphy.

Maybe he would be admitted in the Witch Academy because of his mysterious powers & it will turn out that he's not a witch but something completely different..

just want you to know that I fucking love you for always updating this thread

just want you to know that I fucking love you for always updating this thread

.. and I love you for always acknowledging my posts & theories just so I know that someone is reading & I'm not talking to myself. Haha.

Seriously, thank you for saying that <3 It really made me happy. :)

Madison can choke, she's annoying as hell. However I hope we get Jessica back, I miss her.

YALL EXCITED ABOUT MADISON WHEN WE COULD BE GETTING JESSICA LANGE BACK?

even if it's a small flashback or something I will literally be SO happy

Thank fuck for your opinions 

:kiss:  :agree:

I'm so tired of  E%&@ fkn R*&%#ts. Her role has always been the weakest part of the seasons she's in.