pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Haven't watched it yet, but Kyle Allen is kinda hot.

Also, is Finn Wittrock back? RYAN MURPHY PLEASE!

EDIT: Finn is not coming back, AHS is cancelled.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Damn the camp. They overdid it a little. But ok. z1ojkdktk0m11.png

I'm interested in knowing the backstories of Venable & miss Meade. They are interesting characters.

I'm far more interested in the cult-y Outpost 3 part than the crossover part. Guess I'm the only one.

Now I wish we didn't get a trailer. It spoiled a lot of scenes & the episode ended too quick. But it was pure gold.

This season is a bit....naff so far.

Unpopular opinion: Roanoke is one of the best seasons

Roanoke certainly had its moments, I don't understand why they like to go for camp more than something dark and actually scary.

I wonder why Joan Collins isn't a main. Not even a Special Guest Star. Just a Guest Star. Wierd since she's playing about 3 characters. Dn_Ea4x_CXo_AATwc_Q.jpg

Does anyone know what songs were played in the first episode? Can someone make a list?

Satan's playlist

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk-7Ckg_dvAr6JDnkirycXDp8xNMpCULq

I wonder why Joan Collins isn't a main. Not even a Special Guest Star. Just a Guest Star. Wierd since she's playing about 3 characters. Dn_Ea4x_CXo_AATwc_Q.jpg

Joan Collins being in Emma's spot would make more sense generally

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Veneble & Meade were secretly wearing the purple dresses meant for the elites. I think they might have been 'Greys' who killed the real incharge & took over. Veneble seemed so nervous when the Antichrist came over.

"I am the incharge here"

"Of course you are"

"You don't believe me"

"Why wouldn't I believe you" - the look on their faces!

THEORY: The third episode is titled The Forbidden Fruit. These two characters represent Adam & Eve. Antichrist (the snake) has entered outpost 3. Perhaps he's tempting them with an Apple (Mac) (See the company of the laptop they are using)!

miup5cnn10m11.jpg

THEORY2: The background music 'Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft' hints at aliens. The first letter of Emily & Timothy will combine to form E.T.

Do you all remember Kit Walker's children from Asylum? Maybe they are their decendants?

Personal Opinion: The set design & cinematography are a major improvement from Cult. Love how the Outpost 3 looks polar opposite to Coven. Also they chose a perfect actor for the role of Micheal (love the red make up effect around his eyes)

4fhgr23pi4m11.jpg

AlexIl, on 14 Sept 2018 - 11:13 PM, said:

Joan Collins being in Emma's spot would make more sense generally

Yes. Love her air of blind wealth that & her non-chalant manner of speaking. I think she & Myrtle Snow would get along pretty well. (Can't believe this bitch is literally 85 years old!)

i1cl85me72m11.png5amqfcpdj0m11.png

-

I know this season is as campy as Coven or Cult & not everybody likes that but when has AHS EVER been scary guys?? This show is more about the drama & the horrors in society or something. Asylum & Murder House didn't have camp but they weren't scary either.. not to me atleast.

I hated it when I saw the episode for the first time yesterday because of the camp/intro & since everyone else here hated it - decided not to waste my time in posting theories & updates here anymore.. but after watching the episode for the 3rd time today, here I am.. lol. Apocalypse is gold.

Ok. It's time I show myself out. Someone else take the responsibility of updating this thread. Goodbye.

I just wanna say that the name Wilhelmina Venable irks me because I just get reminded of Wilhelmina Slater and I refuse to associate that name with another person, even if it is Sarah Paulson! :crossed:

My theory is that the cooperative launched the nukes and that the company it self was created by witches. I also believe that the anti-christ maybe one aswell.

I have nothing to back it up but it's just a feeling.

I loved the first eight minutes but I would've liked it if they had given some more time setting up the characters a little more (say most of the episode tbh) before the bombs dropped.

I love Joan Collins, she was amazing and stole the show for me personally. Also I don't care what anyone said but the 'Stu is in the stew' line had me laughing. It's made my year tbh It's so stupid and OTT.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

i highkey ship the antichrist with zoe

I ship miss Veneble & miss Meade. When Veneble was all dressed up & Meade enters the room & drops the overcoat I thought we were gonna get some lesbian action tbh :hooker:

I love Joan Collins, she was amazing and stole the show for me personally. Also I don't care what anyone said but the 'Stu is in the stew' line had me laughing. It's made my year tbh It's so stupid and OTT.

Yes! My favourite Joan Collin dialogue was the pigeon one (it's the innocent way she says it had me laughing. this bitch doesn't believe in global warming & is friends with Donald Trump.)1r5u9u2asdm11.png

And Coco is iconic already!

(After eating the Stu Stew) Coco - "Mallory, stick your finger down my throat!"

So extra.

If all these scenes in the promo happen in episode 2, then it will be one crazy episode

I don't think that we'll see the witches in the next episode. There was another promo on tv in which we see Joan Collin walking in on Evan Peters's character (Mr.Gallant) getting fucked by someone. People are saying it's either the Rubber Man or Micheal Langdon. Both senarios will be fucked up since Evan played Tate in Murder House who wore the rubber suit & who also happens to be Micheal's father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO88gKd5lnI&feature=youtu.be