pinupgirls

American Horror Story

I just wish they showed more scenes of the World being destroyed. It was one bomb and a tear, that's it.

I was really hoping to see massive destruction, like they showed in one of the teasers.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I haven’t watched the current season yet. I like the older seasons (Murder House, Asylum, Coven, Hotel, Cult) but I wonder if this new season is worth my time? I never watched Roanoke because people are so negative about it... Is the new season better than Cult?

I haven’t watched the current season yet. I like the older seasons (Murder House, Asylum, Coven, Hotel, Cult) but I wonder if this new season is worth my time? I never watched Roanoke because people are so negative about it... Is the new season better than Cult?

Fuck people. Roanoke is awesome, except near the end.

As for the new season, only one episode aired so nobody can tell for sure if it's better than Cult.

Fuck people. Roanoke is awesome, except near the end.

As for the new season, only one episode aired so nobody can tell for sure if it's better than Cult.

Hmm, okay. Because you are positive about Roanoke I might watch the season one time when I am bored. I was scared to waste my time on a season where people weren’t so positive about while I could also watch another show / season.

Hmm, okay. Because you are positive about Roanoke I might watch the season one time when I am bored. I was scared to waste my time on a season where people weren’t so positive about while I could also watch another show / season.

It's a good season. IDK, I suppose I love it so much cause it has some jumpy scenes. I literally jumped few times on my chair while watching.

I finally watched Roanoke the other night & it was a great season! Definitely better than Freakshow (which I still haven’t finished) & Hotel. I still haven’t seen Cult.

Freakshow was a mess (not as messy as Hotel though) and started the downhill, Roanoke was okay. I've only seen two episodes of Cult so far because they just started airing in Finland so I'm watching it with my boyfriend, however I'm watching Apocalypse with the US pace. So far I'm not very impressed with Cult.

I think Cult is good though? Roanoke is the worst of all the seasons imo

YES THANK YOU

I havent even finished roanoke. It scared me a fair bit in the first few episodes which i loved but i just didnt work with the reality TV. Just, no.

And i think the last few episodes of Cult made it all worth it. It was a struggle to get into tho

Bring back James Cromwell

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp