pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Tonight's episode was phenomenal. One of the best episodes of the whole franchise.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I had a theory throughout the episode that one of the Coven witches from Season 3 were trapped inside Mallory as a way to keep them safe and alive through the Apocalypse, but now idk, seems like she is actually a witch herself

Now what the fuck, how are those two other women, whose names i cant even remember cause i dont like them, "Our Sisters"? I just don't want them to replace far better actors and characters like Violet, Misty and Queenie.

I had a theory throughout the episode that one of the Coven witches from Season 3 were trapped inside Mallory as a way to keep them safe and alive through the Apocalypse, but now idk, seems like she is actually a witch herself

Now what the fuck, how are those two other women, whose names i cant even remember cause i dont like them, "Our Sisters"? I just don't want them to replace far better actors and characters like Violet, Misty and Queenie.

Finally an intellectual in this thread with a proper theory!

There was a poster in which a pigeon was trying to claw it's way out of a person's mouth. I think it might symbolise Mallory. She behaves like Zoe..

When Adina Porter's (low budget Oprah) name comes in the title sequence, the next image that pops up is an old painting of a man licking the devils asshole... so she might be have sold her soul to Satan or something.. she had met the Antichrist before coming to the Outpost & he asked her if she was a threat to him when he was interviewing her.

Agree! Coco is extremely irritating. I think the character was written to be portrayed that way but I don't like her dialogues.

If Coco is a witch then Ryan Murphy can go fuck himself she's not even unlikeably funny she's just... unlikeable

When she said our sisters I was like ye let's bring Mallory back and leave the rest of the cast behind but nah!

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

This one is probably from the 7th episode, titled 'Traitor'.

Ryan captioned this image 'The Last Supper'. Judas betrayed Jesus after The Last Supper.

So who will betray cordelia & join the Anti-Christ?

I'm living for the Biblical allegories this season!

IMG_20180929_223715.jpg

I really don't have the time to watch but I did read the synopsis on the wiki and this season sounds amazing lmao. I think Madison is my fav character from the whole series. I just love Emma Roberts and I just love bitchy girls so. But Sarah is God-tier

ZKcaooE.png

shouldnt it be zoe since she did all of the 7 wonders?

I don't think so... I'd love if it were Zoe cause I love Taissa (always have) but Zoe didn't end the 7 wonders.

When she died, she didn't do vitalum vitalis nor divination.

Edit: she did vitalum vitalis on that dude Kyle killed but Queenie also did it before the 7 wonders and didn't manage to repeat it while doing them so idk... still, Zoe didn't do the divination one

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I'm loving this season so far. I was skeptical at first based on the first episode but it definitely picked up afterwards. Unlike everyone else I actually love Leslie Grossman's character 'Coco', she's absolutely what I expected her to be. It's very reminiscent of her character 'Mary Cherry' from Popular which was also created by Ryan Murphy. I'm very intrigued to see where this season will go into. If the theory of someone betraying Cordelia is a possibility, then I can definitely see Mallory betraying her or perhaps taking her place. If Madison returned then hopefully they intend on bringing back Misty Day as well. Although I'm confused as to how Madison is alive because she was killed by Kyle in Coven so I hope they expand on that at least. Same goes for Myrtle Snow.

Low key though, they should've just done a full on Coven season instead of a crossover.