pinupgirls

American Horror Story

it was kinda known that witches are making their debut in ep 3 or 4 so i wasn't expecting to see them anytime soon when the season started (unlike .. most of stan twitter?)

I don't really get into theories/info/set pics & I'm by no means a stan but it's actually great to know they'll make an appearance in ep3 thank you king

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Fun Fact: Both Anjelica Huston (Addams Family, The Witches) & Joan Collins were initially considered for the same role but after Joan Collins was finalised for the part, Ryan Murphy offered another role to Anjelica. It didn't work with her schedule & so nothing hapened from there.

collins-2-600x338.jpg

I think one of the 3-4 character Joan is playing belonged to Anjelica earlier.

Can you imagine Angelica as Evie? Or do you prefer Joan in the role?

Fun Fact: Both Anjelica Huston (Addams Family, The Witches) & Joan Collins were initially considered for the same role but after Joan Collins was finalised for the part, Ryan Murphy offered another role to Anjelica. It didn't work with her schedule & so nothing hapened from there.

collins-2-600x338.jpg

I think one of the 3-4 character Joan is playing belonged to Anjelica earlier.

Can you imagine Angelica as Evie? Or do you prefer Joan in the role?

tbh i think evie totally was joan's role. i can see joan play some sort of scrapped angelica ghost or witch or something in the future though. introducing an actor with 3-4 characters in their first season seems a bit messy so i could totally see how ryan wanted to give both maybe 2 roles but it didn't work out in the end. I just hope they don't end up like violet / zoe where it's like.. the same character once again.

i76mrxw.png 

^ I can imagine Anjelica Huston in her Morticia Addams mannerisms as Evie... but yes Joan did an amazing job & made the character her own.

I think it would have been better if Joan's other character (the one with the black dress & silver wig) would have been played by Anjelica.. but it's okay. It is interesting to watch Joan onscreen too.

I want Anjelica Huston as a main next season.

New episode titles for #AHSApocalypse

S08 E06 - Return To Murder House

S08 E07 - Traitor

i mean we been knew that sarah's murder house episode is episode 6 but i had hoped to see murder house in apocalypse more than once. these titles don't seem like it though, except the return to murder house is meant in a way that they're returning to the murder house once again in apocalypse and not for the first time.

i76mrxw.png 

anyone else feeling no connection towards any of these characters? i literally don’t remember the last time i cared about a character. i need me another Grace. someone interesting and mysterious but you also root for. ugh i’m gonna keep giving this season a chance but it in not feeling this at alll so far

at least some of my fave characters are returning. i just hope ryan didn’t fuck this up.

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

you can find the link on twitter easily but the audio is messed up and it's lq 

honestly don't know what to think of this season yet, a lot of stuff happens but it feels like so little actually happens. really hope now that the witches are back the season gets more intense and the scenery changes, etc

The twitter link video is in an extremely bad quality. Not worth the download. You should wait a few hours for a better streaming link.. or better watch it on TV & give it some ratings.

Someone posted the whole episode in HQ in a Facebook page & I'm watching it. This episode is soooooo good.

dm the facebook page king

:)