pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Why should she? She can't act. Her older sister Vera got all the talent

Yeah I hate her too so you're not alone. I started rewatching Coven with my bf last night and I always laugh when she's ugly crying or screaming or something like that

I understand why Billy, but why Cheyenne?

His characters bore me or irritate me (in the case of Roanoke) and he always gets to be a main unlike some of my faves.

Perhaps it's not his fault. It's just that I don't enjoy the male characters in AHS as much as I do the female ones

Evan is good. That's why he's a main staple of every season and has had some of the most versatile roles

IDK he's always yelling, in every season. Or his insane/psycho, which is really annoying. He's never playing a normal guy. :pft:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

eh not too happy about that.

Ryan has Gabourey Sidibe, Jessica Lange, Patti LuPone and fucking Angela Bassett at his disposal right now

Wow, you've been commenting in this thread since May 2013! A veteran, we stan! Where did the other dinosaurs go?

Wow, you've been commenting in this thread since May 2013! A veteran, we stan! Where did the other dinosaurs go?

I've been watching the show weekly as it's aired since Oct. 5, 2011. This is actually the first season I haven't sat and watched on Wednesday nights because it's plodding along and I can't be bothered to keep up. Maybe when the season ends I'll binge it

BzhmW.png