pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Do you all remember Kit Walker's children from Asylum? Maybe they are their decendants?

if they are descendants of Kit Walker it would make sense why they're at the outpost because of their DNA, maybe they got a lil alien in em

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

Can't help but wonder what might go through some people's minds later when they bring back some of the old characters if they haven't seen the earlier seasons, considering the fact that most of the cast seems to be playing at least two different roles.

I don't think that we'll see the witches in the next episode. There was another promo on tv in which we see Joan Collin walking in on Evan Peters's character (Mr.Gallant) getting fucked by someone. People are saying it's either the Rubber Man or Micheal Langdon. Both senarios will be fucked up since Evan played Tate in Murder House who wore the rubber suit & who also happens to be Micheal's father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO88gKd5lnI&feature=youtu.be

Also Michael’s technically, like, 9

qfrWuBl.png

Wait why do people think Chanel’s gonna come to AHS.. It could just be Madison.. both characters are fashionable. I love Scream Queens but Scream Queens is a comedy and an actual AHS/Scream Queens crossover would just ruin the season.

I saw someone say on twitter that maybe Madison plays Chanel in Scream Queens in the AHS universe, which would be a nice touch, but Madison’s literally been in hell and is probably returning during the apocalypse. There could be a flashback though.

qfrWuBl.png

eh this is gonna throw off the whole tone. so strange they thought this was a good idea

I agree. I love both AHS and SQ, but this is way too much. Plus, both Chanel and Madison look very similar other than their outfits, this will just confuse a lot of people, especially those who do not watch SQ.

nF70D0F.png

I agree. I love both AHS and SQ, but this is way too much. Plus, both Chanel and Madison look very similar other than their outfits, this will just confuse a lot of people, especially those who do not watch SQ.

Is there more seasons than 2? I only watched the first one  :lmao:

Is there more seasons than 2? I only watched the first one  :lmao:

There's Season 1, Sorority Row (which I consider to be AHS Season 4.5) and then Season 2, which never got a name after they cancelled the Summer Camp season and is generally regarded as not being as good as Sorority Row  :hooker:

Im here for Chanel appearing on AHS, it makes sense to me 

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

There's Season 1, Sorority Row (which I consider to be AHS Season 4.5) and then Season 2, which never got a name after they cancelled the Summer Camp season and is generally regarded as not being as good as Sorority Row :hooker:

Im here for Chanel appearing on AHS, it makes sense to me

Neither of them got subtitle I think. Season 2 was on a hospital setting but really the Summer Camp season would’ve been way more cooler. Anyway Scream Queens deserved better.

Neither of them got subtitle I think. Season 2 was on a hospital setting but really the Summer Camp season would’ve been way more cooler. Anyway Scream Queens deserved better.

Scream Queens: Sorority Row was the official name and trademark for Season 1, even though they rarely used it. Scream Queens: Summer Camp was trademarked before they started working on Season 2 so  :creep:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Scream Queens is for sure dead

While I can easily admit that season 2 really lost the show’s satirical but sadistic style and caused it to lose its spark, Chanel being in ahs could possibly be a tactic to make everyone miss the show and then bring it back next summer for the REAL season 2 and then everyone will love it again