♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

so much of it is not. the only thing really is the artRave Partnauseous demo, but it honestly sounds good enough with the vocals it's fine.

https://wi.to/09d29a768a319942

Thank U luv <3 I remember listening to this live video recording of their performance on Yt months before artpop came out and i was like: Aura will be one of the best songs. It turned out to be <3 

so much of it is not. the only thing really is the artRave Partnauseous demo, but it honestly sounds good enough with the vocals it's fine.

https://wi.to/09d29a768a319942

Ummmmm no. These are all fake:

ARTPOP (Demo)

Burqa (Demo Edit)

Do What U Want (Demo)

G.U.Y. (Demo)

Jewels & Drugs (Demo)

Partynauseous (artRave Demo)

Swine (Extended Demo)

Swine (Demo v12)

There's also only 1 demo of Sexxx Dreams and 4 of Fashion.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Ummmmm no. These are all fake:

ARTPOP (Demo)

Burqa (Demo Edit)

Do What U Want (Demo)

G.U.Y. (Demo)

Jewels & Drugs (Demo)

Partynauseous (artRave Demo)

Swine (Extended Demo)

Swine (Demo v12)

There's also only 1 demo of Sexxx Dreams and 4 of Fashion.

ARTPOP (Demo) - I have the demo.

Burqa (Demo Edit) - this is my edit yeah, forgot about that.

Do What U Want (Demo) - it's the solo version which is the demo.

G.U.Y. (Demo) - I have that demo.

Jewels & Drugs (Demo) - that demo is real, it has a longer instrumental break and "djws" vocal.

Partynauseous (artRave Demo) - see last comment.

Swine (Extended Demo) - this is the 6 minute demo that leaked a few days before the album did.

Swine (Demo v12) - this is the swinefest demo, which is real as the person who did the backdrop edits used this version (which has a different mix).

the sex dreams demos are the same i think, one's just better quality. the fashion ones were included in the stem pack.

ARTPOP (Demo) - I have the demo.

Burqa (Demo Edit) - this is my edit yeah, forgot about that.

Do What U Want (Demo) - it's the solo version which is the demo.

G.U.Y. (Demo) - I have that demo.

Jewels & Drugs (Demo) - that demo is real, it has a longer instrumental break and "djws" vocal.

Partynauseous (artRave Demo) - see last comment.

Swine (Extended Demo) - this is the 6 minute demo that leaked a few days before the album did.

Swine (Demo v12) - this is the swinefest demo, which is real as the person who did the backdrop edits used this version (which has a different mix).

the sex dreams demos are the same i think, one's just better quality. the fashion ones were included in the stem pack.

The ARTPOP demo never leaked, you likely have a fanmade recreation of the Swinefest version. Same with J&D. There is no GUY demo. The Swine demo is not real, it's fanmade.

The only Fashion demos are Alternative Chords Demo, Daft Punkish Demo [Early Mix], Daft Punkish Demo, and Old Piano Mix.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

The ARTPOP demo never leaked, you likely have a fanmade recreation of the Swinefest version. Same with J&D. There is no GUY demo. The Swine demo is not real, it's fanmade.

The only Fashion demos are Alternative Chords Demo, Daft Punkish Demo [Early Mix], Daft Punkish Demo, and Old Piano Mix.

who says demos that i have are on the internet, hm. the ARTPOP one is the swinefest one and the G.U.Y. demo is the one from the zedd documentary. the swinefest one was literally in the backdrop video of the woman who made and posted them (hence how we have the sex dreams ones) - it's a totally different mix. the 6 minute swine demo is real as well - it leaked before the album did, so no fan could have made it (plus it's also totally a different mix).

who says demos that i have are on the internet, hm. the ARTPOP one is the swinefest one and the G.U.Y. demo is the one from the zedd documentary. the swinefest one was literally in the backdrop video of the woman who made and posted them (hence how we have the sex dreams ones) - it's a totally different mix. the 6 minute swine demo is real as well - it leaked before the album did, so no fan could have made it (plus it's also totally a different mix).

prove me wrong a bit sis...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

the real tragedy here is that Joanne and Born This Way demos have not leaked

The fact we'll probably never hear Deep Blue...

Leak ARTPOP demo papi x

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

why is it always so hard to find all of gaga's demos without there being fake/fanmade shit thrown in..... i don't think i've ever seen a masterpost/list without something fake being there

Pretty sure there is no fake stuff on here  https://gagamediaarchives.com/ and it's all nicely listed by era so I guess this counts as masterpost as well as a source. 

when are we ever gonna get out of control and private audition in full

just curious

anyone attempting to drag me for having a sliver of hope for this will be ignored lol

Maybe one day... i‘ll never give up hope for Gaga stuff cause we literally got pre-fame song studio versions of songs like hollywood over 10 years later and at some anniversary some leaker (asshole) who has hoarded that song forever will leak it in full. Oh also most recently I wanna be with you. Never thought there would ever be a studio version.

I also hate how grand gaga leakers make themselves like: Happy 500th birthday the fame here‘s *song everyone has been begging for for years* and i‘m like: WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WAIT UNTIL NOW JUST LEAK IT IF YOU HAVE IT.

when are we ever gonna get out of control and private audition in full

just curious

anyone attempting to drag me for having a sliver of hope for this will be ignored lol

Are these songs circulating? I mean we have almost the whole song already. Someone just leak it.

Can anyone clarify me? Im a old gay so let me see if this is legit: I remember Glitter and grease leaked in wav. Through Gagafrontrow (or whatever) but I lost this file. Was it ever legit? If so can someone share with me?