♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

i listened to artpop for the very first time today and it called me a huge faggot

and you know what? it was right

ARTPOP is her strongest electronic album and i'm sorry but that's just facts.

i listened to artpop for the very first time today and it called me a huge faggot

and you know what? it was right

okay but how does one go six years without ever listening to artpop?! like i'm genuinely asking how you managed to avoid it for so long???

okay but how does one go six years without ever listening to artpop?! like i'm genuinely asking how you managed to avoid it for so long???

skjlkdhs well i was just never really a gaga fan up until recently i guess. joanne was the first time i'd ever listened to one of her albums fully through

more 'mainstream' (for lack of better term) pop is also not something i was into until recently and i didn't really like applause from hearing it before

but the song artpop had played at my store a few months ago and i was into it so i listened to the rest and holy shit

Read this thread and I listened to ARTPOP today. I miss the times when she was a gay queen and didnt sing heteronormartive soundtracks for bad movies. Allie's songs are good tho lol

Imagine thinking the ASIB soundtrack is bad. 

Watching the reviews of Kesha’s make up line and many of the beauty gurus have made some serious shade towards Gags range. The main point that keeps coming up is it’s lack of individuality that she’s famous for :rip:

No one asked for make up hun we just want a damn good pop album.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Watching the reviews of Kesha’s make up line and many of the beauty gurus have made some serious shade towards Gags range. The main point that keeps coming up is it’s lack of individuality that she’s famous for :rip:

No one asked for make up hun we just want a damn good pop album.

Unfortunatelly selling make up makes more money than selling cds and streaming

Unfortunatelly selling make up makes more money than selling cds and streaming

well what happened to "music not the bling"? every decision she's made in the last 2 or 3 years has only reflected a desire for more money imo (the vegas residency and a half-baked makeup line are the two main things that come to mind)

well what happened to "music not the bling"? every decision she's made in the last 2 or 3 years has only reflected a desire for more money imo (the vegas residency and a half-baked makeup line are the two main things that come to mind)

Well sis Gaga has a lot of bills to pay since she has a lot of money. She still needs to make her living. I believe she truly believes in music not the bling but still life aint easy lol. Let alone the fact that spotify + streaming services (even though helped a lot of fans around the world) didnt help artists at all but label$

Well sis Gaga has a lot of bills to pay since she has a lot of money. She still needs to make her living. I believe she truly believes in music not the bling but still life aint easy lol. Let alone the fact that spotify + streaming services (even though helped a lot of fans around the world) didnt help artists at all but label$

Fully understandable, but it seems like all she wants to do at this point is everything but music, which is what most of us are here for.

I agree, but she did just win an Oscar for best song and made an entire movie and movie soundtrack, so she hasn't totally forgotten her identity as an artist, I hope... and enigma actually has some interesting concepts, its nice to see her return to her Artpop side

I think her perfectionism is waning, after so many health problems and relationship problems (and honestly, after peaking in fame/relevence). that's good for her happiness but unfortunately not always good for us fans..

basically I don't think its for the money , I think it's for the comfort

Born This Way and ARTPOP were her best albums. I said what I said. The fact that she shaded Artpop this year is unacceptable, it made me unstan her now for good (means *I'll be back for the new era* :teehee: )

The Fame (apart from just dance, poker face and paparazzi) didn't age that well imo but The Fame Monster is THAT bitch. Born This Way is a classic and Artpop has high highs but very low lows. We don't talk about Joanne  :teehee:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The Fame (apart from just dance, poker face and paparazzi) didn't age that well imo but The Fame Monster is THAT bitch. Born This Way is a classic and Artpop has high highs but very low lows. We don't talk about Joanne  :teehee:

Finally something we can all agree on. :flutter:

ARTPOP is Gaga's best work but I guess only few people with taste can accept this tea

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: