♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

ARTPOP is Gaga's best work but I guess only few people with taste can accept this tea

the truth. i only feel sad because it clearly wasn't her plan for how everything went down. fxck lil troy boy carter for that. LG6 is seemingly going to be electronic anyway, so like with Joanne i hope she'll get to do what she wants with it properly and give us the experience we all deserve.

Anyways

Does anyone have a good masterpost with all the (real) ARTPOP demos?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Wasn't there a gay leaking stuff on Gagadaily and saying there would be things coming up til christmas? I just saw the Bad Kids acapella.

Ugh can someone just LEAK her stuff like back June 2017. That was GOLDEN. Farhan was a LEGEND and ***** had to ruin it as USUAL because he hates GAY PEOPLE.

GagaFrontRow just posted this file with ARTPOP leaks https://mega.nz/#!9CREwKaA!piaWsX6O6jIcVkHPyeTJlWLmfmwStNXbPCoZOTNIxFg

With some updated files (Temple instrumental is that legit???) I think its interesting to share here tho just in case

I was thinking of searching for something like this like 5 minutes ago after remembering there was an ARTPOP concept demo leak and I couldn't find it nnn.

Downloading now to check. The Temple thing is probably the Zedd instrumental from his album after it was "confirmed" that Onion Girl and Temple were instrumentals he released. One of them is "Addicted to a memory".

Edit: from a quick check, it's interesting but it's still missing a lot of things.

I was thinking of searching for something like this like 5 minutes ago after remembering there was an ARTPOP concept demo leak and I couldn't find it nnn.

Downloading now to check. The Temple thing is probably the Zedd instrumental from his album after it was "confirmed" that Onion Girl and Temple were instrumentals he released. One of them is "Addicted to a memory".

Edit: from a quick check, it's interesting but it's still missing a lot of things.

We need a big ass masterpost