TIARNZUS

Animal Crossing

Thank u! I've reached the point where I just kind of run around my town for 10 mins before logging off lol, highkey want to bulldoze it all and start again

.I get that. Because I haven't done any landscaping, I feel my creativity is now limited, and the only thing I do now in terms of decorating is digging up flowers that are growing where I don't want them  :( haha

Hello :teehee:

I've just felt like discussing AC NH all week, now that I've got a 5 star island with my theme coming along really well!

My Island is called Fairy Isle, and fairy themed of course, so mostly flowers with a natural woods element to it I guess (so I haven't done much landscaping), and lots of pink.

I listen to a lot of Purity Ring while playing, cause that really sets the mood. Also my island tune is currently a shortened version of Bel Air but I hate how it plays so I need to change it to something cute.

Does your island have a theme?

My island tune is a shortened version of the NFR intro ... but yeah, there aren't enough notes to work with

I've reached the conclusion that people's islands are a reflection of their minds. Accordingly, mine is really chaotic and crackheaded.

Also @@WilshireBoulevard 's island is beautiful

Also, I'm SICK of the dumb snowboys ... so now I just make them with tiny heads 'n' shit and they can fuck off with their perfectionism.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

My island tune is a shortened version of the NFR intro ... but yeah, there aren't enough notes to work with

I've reached the conclusion that people's islands are a reflection of their minds. Accordingly, mine is really chaotic and crackheaded.

Also WilshireBoulevard's island is beautiful

Also, I'm SICK of the dumb snowboys ... so now I just make them with tiny heads 'n' shit and they can fuck off with their perfectionism.

Damn I need to work on my island tune so bad. I just hate how it sounds when the octave is lowered or warped when talking to different characters but we can't avoid that. 

And that is such a cool theory! I guess the fantasy x natural theme of mine would fit me too

And lmaao I hate the idea of the perfect snowpeople too. But I do like the snow/ice tree recipe they gave me. :flutter:

@@Ultra Violet I named my island Kokiri after the forest and children in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. :P I don’t really have a theme, but I did incorporate three small patches of earth to jump across a river (just like in the original Kokiri forest) and tried to replicate the Spring of Power from another Zelda game. It’s really just a pool of water with surrounding waterfalls, but it’s pretty to look at. :) Oh, and my town tune is the Kokiri forest theme. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

@Ultra Violet I named my island Kokiri after the forest and children in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. :P I don’t really have a theme, but I did incorporate three small patches of earth to jump across a river (just like in the original Kokiri forest) and tried to replicate the Spring of Power from another Zelda game. It’s really just a pool of water with surrounding waterfalls, but it’s pretty to look at. :) Oh, and my town tune is the Kokiri forest theme. :)

That is so nice! I haven't made any waterfalls haha, I really need to get onto this

Here’s a snapshot I took a little while ago with @TROPICUM, at my Spring of Power replica I mentioned above. But maybe you can’t see that much thanks to the low angle. :P The waterfalls here are two levels high!

IqwwE2R.jpg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

What is everyone's native flowers on your island? And what are your favourite flowers now?

Mine are cosmos and lillies. 

My favourite flowers are the pink & white roses and the pink lillies. 

I don't dislike any flowers except for the pansies (although I've made the red pansies work in one place on my island). Idk why they look so strange in the game. 

Here’s a snapshot I took a little while ago with @TROPICUM, at my Spring of Power replica I mentioned above. But maybe you can’t see that much thanks to the low angle. :P The waterfalls here are two levels high!
IqwwE2R.jpg

SO NICE!!!!  

My island’a native flower is windflowers, I think they’re pretty. :3 I don’t think I have a favorite flower or color on them yet! But I should buy more cosmos flowers and hyacinths. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i used a nook mikes ticket this morning and i went to shark island which is INCREDIBLY rare. i felt so special lol. i now have a great white shark, a saw shark, a whale shark, a hammer head shark and an ocean sunfish in my museum and sold the rest for 340,000 bells. hella lit :hooker:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

i used a nook mikes ticket this morning and i went to shark island which is INCREDIBLY rare. i felt so special lol. i now have a great white shark, a saw shark, a whale shark, a hammer head shark and an ocean sunfish in my museum and sold the rest for 340,000 bells. hella lit :hooker:

Ugh that is the annoying thing about being in the southern hemisphere cause I can't catch sharks till summer, and when everyone else is talking about all the cool things like the cherry blossoms and tarantulas I have to wait 6 months :defeated:

That sounds so sick tho

My island’a native flower is windflowers, I think they’re pretty. :3 I don’t think I have a favorite flower or color on them yet! But I should buy more cosmos flowers and hyacinths. :)

Oo I do love the windflowers. Especially the pink (yes pink everything  :wub: ) and the blue hyacinths

Have you guys made any nice path patterns or found any to download? I downloaded a Moroccan tile and a stone path, tried to make a tile myself too but it’s not too pretty I think. :P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Have you guys made any nice path patterns or found any to download? I downloaded a Moroccan tile and a stone path, tried to make a tile myself too but it’s not too pretty I think. :P

Yesterday I spent hours downloading clothing and path designs for the first time. I feel like I've been missing out, trying to do all this by myself and failing.

I started by searching on Pinterest, things like ACNH 'fairy path' or 'zen path' and I found some really nice ones that are perfect for my island. I even hit my limit for designs on my Nook phone  :defeated:

And btw, look what else i found   :brows:

https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/499055202463932571/

https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/200621358388752232/

https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/754423375069334400/

Omg I’m getting that Ferrari jacket lol! I also fixed a print of Ultraviolence (urban outfitters cover) so I can hang it up on the wall later. I used this website! But you need the Nintendo Switch app on your phone to scan the QR code.

https://acpatterns.com/editor

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png