Sign in to follow this  
BLOODSHOT

Lana Del Rey leaves a late night music session

I was talking to a friend about this the other day. We came up with these options:

• A: Barrie is going to feature on Lana's album.
  • B: There will be another lovely duet like Summer Wine.
  • C: Since Barrie's band, Kassidy, is also in the works of new music, Lana could be featured or maybe just sampled on their upcoming album.

No matter the case, I'm excited! Barrie and Lana's voices mesh so well together. They just mesh so well together. I'm so glad they have one another  :flutter:

Over here in Germany the media talks badly about Lana's look on these pics, they especially picked on her pink socks.

http://www.promipool.de/fashion-beauty/fashion-fauxpas-lana-del-rey-in-rosa-maedchensocken-193591/

The article is in German, but maybe Google translate will help you to get in English.

She could expect that tbh.

I mean, she also became famous for her retro-glamour classy yet beautiful look....and then this. :eek:

She could expect that tbh.

I mean, she also became famous for her retro-glamour classy yet beautiful look....and then this. :eek:

Actually, I for my part, find it very strange. Now you get picked due to pink socks. I wear pink socks, too ... :hdu:

I love Lana's long hair. I remember hearing in an interview she said she had oils for her hair to make it soft and long and pretty? I'm still wondering what oils she uses. 

I have an old status where I mention the brand she bragged about, can't remember it...

1olt2g.jpg