StationToStation

FKA twigs

I don't even understand why people are even pressuring and bothering her about new music on social media when she made it very clear late last year that she would not release anything in 2017.

I feel like a lot of people assume that this means that she's definitely gonna release something in 2018. Some of us are "bothered" because we don't think that's the case and she really doesn't plan on anything.

I feel like a lot of people assume that this means that she's definitely gonna release something in 2018. Some of us are "bothered" because we don't think that's the case and she really doesn't plan on anything.

While I can undestard that, I think everyone should at least wait til next year. Plus we know that she has stuff ready to be released - the radiant me² songs, the cancelled ep and whatnot.

自由になる自由がある

Just listening to "Youth" and other bops she performed live, and I can't explain to y'all how much I need new music.

Also, someone said something about her cancelled EP, what was it? I didn't know she even planned an EP. 

EDIT: Every new (2016) song she performed live sounds like a tribe witch/sorceress and I need the whole LP with those vibes.  :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

We don't know anything about it other than it was a thing

https://twitter.com/FKAtwigs/status/881681976977174532

I didn't know about that. OMG why is she so cruel? :defeated:

What if we never get those 3 songs she performed and the one from Nike commercial (if there even is a whole "Trust In Me" song)? I'd hate her.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Lol I miss talking to Robert Logan, the producer who she worked with. He only has a few demos of her, but he didn't give us everything. I'm glad that he shared at least something with us, because she doesn't have that much unreleased or old songs.

her old music I.E. bumper is horrid. im glad she chose a different path