Viva

Lily Allen

finding it a bit hard to fall in love with this album.. trigger bang and lost my mind are great, but the rest seems like it's lacking a lot of vital instrumentation. i wish it was more like The Fear, which was so rich instrumental-wise. most of the songs on this one kind of just blend into one... however i've only listened once so maybe i'll change my mind

RVhKIwP.gif

finding it a bit hard to fall in love with this album.. trigger bang and lost my mind are great, but the rest seems like it's lacking a lot of vital instrumentation. i wish it was more like The Fear, which was so rich instrumental-wise. most of the songs on this one kind of just blend into one... however i've only listened once so maybe i'll change my mind

You should definitely give it another chance, most of the songs are growers. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Honestly after a few listens this is one of my favourite albums of the year so far. The writing is really lazy in a lot of the songs but most of the songs just sound so fresh and good. Probably my favourite Lily album tbh

FzytWEW.png

lily has shared some new song snippets recently on social media, she performed one of her new songs live recently too!

LA5:

For Me

Party Line

Run Your Mouth

those are all the titles we know atm, album releasing spring 2019

theres also this bop

kiss kiss hoebag

I was just listening to her old catalog today, 22, smile, back to the basics...she used to be so brilliant. It's a real shame she lost her talent.

What? If anything, she’s improved!! Have y’all read her book? I got it for Christmas and read it in two days. Currently rereading!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I was just listening to her old catalog today, 22, smile, back to the basics...she used to be so brilliant. It's a real shame she lost her talent.

The BS right here... If anything, No Shame was a return to form after the disappointing Sheezus. 

It's Not Me, It's You > Alright, Still and No Shame >>> Sheezus

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

The BS right here... If anything, No Shame was a return to form after the disappointing Sheezus. 

It's Not Me, It's You > Alright, Still and No Shame >>> Sheezus

Agreed. I like Sheezus a lot, but it’s underwhelming compared to her other records

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You