Viva

Lily Allen

17 hours ago, 111 said:

does this look like a woman who'd be going into the studio? there is not a single musical equipment in that apartment girls it's over. she scrapped that album about exposing her abusers and moved on to bigger and better dicks. david harbour i know u've done things in that russian prison with jaqen hgar, when is it gonna be my turn? let me pound please

:O

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

15 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

We’re really thirsting over David now? 

im sure he’s lovely-but go to a local petrol station and I’m sure you’ll find someone very similar to f*ck

On my way to the local petrol station :oop2:

qfrWuBl.png

still one of my favourite music videos from her. But i still dont understand what the fighting part between her blonde version w her hotdog version is about tho...

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

still one of my favourite music videos from her. But i still dont understand what the fighting part between her blonde version w her hotdog version is about tho...

Uhm it''s about a boy, she screams at her 'OI ARE YUUUU TEXTING HIM???' It's probably the one that is kissing behind them with some other girl.

It's I believe a cheeky representation of the concept of rivalry girls feel and the persona's they play socially to survive: the hotdog is kind of the funny girl who tries to have boys and other people like her for being goofy and the blonde is the hot girl who every girl perceives as being more desirable while the reality is the opposite. I'm sure she's trying to say that she has tried to be both at a certain point in her life and they get in a 'jealous' fight.

I also feel that she's splitting into different personalities of herself during the trip with their own bad habits and struggles, instead of just friends: the posh girl alcoholic, the smoking cool hot blonde, and the more reflective and the somewhat down to earth self who's laughing at them because she recognizes their odd behaviors she's trying to suppress. She disapproves at first but then gives in to all of them: all of her 'friends', and they start loving each other and their habits (they kiss, they exchange bad habits as the blonde starts drinking and the posh girl starts smoking and Lily does too). In the end it's all just her on her own being wasted, I don't think she really was with friends even though the taxi driver says 'this is you', and if they are meant to be real friends: those 'friends' are all just parts of her that she recognizes, the bad behaviors and habits she flirted with during her life and made her an absolute mess in the end.

I think it's deeper than just a regular girls night out with her friends where everyone ends up wasted like any good night out as wikipedia kind of describes it. :toofloppy:

Edit: It's pretty obvious though, I mean, the 'posh' girl falls asleep and the real Lily gets told to wake up a shot later. It's not a night out with friends.

7 minutes ago, imbennett said:

so. do you think we're ever gonna get a new album lol

:toofunny: the way i remember asking her when her new album is gonna be released way back in 2018 and she was like "ask my label"

image.png

11 minutes ago, imbennett said:

so. do you think we're ever gonna get a new album lol

honestly not soon seeing as shes been doing the acting stuff here (i saw her in 2:22 which she was great in and shes about to do another theatre show for a few months lol) so i doubt she’s prepared to release anything :rip:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Party Line

Change Your Mind

Haunted

Go To Town

Prince Charming

I Had To

Spliff On The Lane

Strangers

Not About That Life

For Me

Hold Tight My Day Ones

I Tried

Hope You Choke

Please……. The one song I need to hear before I die

On 6/11/2023 at 10:51 PM, ultrabanisters said:

honestly not soon seeing as shes been doing the acting stuff here (i saw her in 2:22 which she was great in and shes about to do another theatre show for a few months lol) so i doubt she’s prepared to release anything :rip:

I’m very excited to see her in Pillowman next week. It’s only currently running until September. 

On 2/26/2023 at 4:38 AM, 111 said:

does this look like a woman who'd be going into the studio? there is not a single musical equipment in that apartment girls it's over. she scrapped that album about exposing her abusers and moved on to bigger and better dicks. david harbour i know u've done things in that russian prison with jaqen hgar, when is it gonna be my turn? let me pound please

what's with the Fuck Ass Bobâ„¢

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

do we have a masterpost of her discography and unreleaseds and also - do we have a fully explicit uncensored version of "Friday Night" guys? it's so frustrating hearing it mutes the lyric "girl on the guest list dressed like a cunt"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 6/21/2023 at 6:05 AM, SalvaWHORE said:

do we have a masterpost of her discography and unreleaseds and also - do we have a fully explicit uncensored version of "Friday Night" guys? it's so frustrating hearing it mutes the lyric "girl on the guest list dressed like a cunt"

I don’t think we’ll ever get an uncensored version of Friday night because I don’t think leakers are really interested in Lily as a whole. As much as I love Lily Allen she doesn’t have as many die hard fans (except for me xoxo)

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

34 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

the family man demo being better than the released even tho it’s basically the same song :stareney2:

Omg spill.

also can we talk about the alright still vinyl for a minute?? As an owner of the og 2006 version (not the 2018 repress) I find it so sad that it is literally in a generic sleeve with a sticker like… and even the repress and the 2007 version follow the same style. One day we will get the deluxe tracks on a proper 2lp WITH THE ACTUAL ART!! because I’m not collecting all the single 7inches for the b sides. But literally all my vinyl is is the sleeve, the vinyl and a little promotional sticker like what?? Though I did hear someone on Reddit saying that the cover art is actually just really low quality in any form, even the squiggles and stuff are so that’s sad. Anyone else own any lily vinyl?

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b