Viva

Lily Allen

2 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Thinking about how I saw her perform Party Line back in 2018 (I'm actually in this video she posted lol) and she still hasn't released that damn song. Or anything else.

i saw her twice that year, i can NOT believe it's been 5 years and she is not back yet. david dick must be bomb... 

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

i saw her twice that year, i can NOT believe it's been 5 years and she is not back yet. david dick must be bomb... 

ddd this tea.

If she really is over making music/the music industry – at least No Shame was one hell of an album to end her career as a recording artist with. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

2 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

ddd this tea.

If she really is over making music/the music industry – at least No Shame was one hell of an album to end her career as a recording artist with. 

I think she still makes music, she just doesn't have any intention to releasing any of it yet. She was actively recording up until 2021. Not too sure about recently 

Ok I’ve made the decision that I am going to collect all her cd singles and then attempt to collect the 7” vinyls

I’ve ordered the ldn, smile, the fear, 22 and not fair cd singles so far but I’m aiming to get littlest things, Alfie/shame for you and who’d have known next

i am in severe debt

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

On 8/8/2023 at 3:38 PM, williamprb said:

Ok I’ve made the decision that I am going to collect all her cd singles and then attempt to collect the 7” vinyls

I’ve ordered the ldn, smile, the fear, 22 and not fair cd singles so far but I’m aiming to get littlest things, Alfie/shame for you and who’d have known next

i am in severe debt

Reminds me of when I bought the LDN 7" only because I wanted to have Nan You're A Window Shopper on vinyl. :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

On 8/9/2023 at 8:54 PM, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Reminds me of when I bought the LDN 7" only because I wanted to have Nan You're A Window Shopper on vinyl. :toofunny:

thats what I'm gonna do its an iconic song but i kind of wanna go for the original limited ldn single bc its technically the first  piece of lily allen physical media.

I also want the 2007 vinyl of alright still bc it includes cheryl tweedy and nan

The 2006 vinyl that i have is  only the standard 11.

I think the only bonus tracks  that arent on vinyl are u killed it, blank expression and mr blue sky

On 8/19/2023 at 4:30 PM, Veinsineon said:

She’s worse than sky Ferreira atp

queen lily has a 15 year career under her belt with 4 albums and well documented struggles... y'all remember the stalker who kept breaking into her home and sending her threatening letters for years? she's also an angel who DM'd 111 several times and put me on her guest list for a show when I couldn't get tickets. she deserves to quit her music career and raise her two beautiful children with her sexy hunk daddy husband. what does sky ferreira have? worms for brains.

giphy.gif 

38 minutes ago, 111 said:

queen lily has a 15 year career under her belt with 4 albums and well documented struggles... y'all remember the stalker who kept breaking into her home and sending her threatening letters for years? she's also an angel who DM'd 111 several times and put me on her guest list for a show when I couldn't get tickets. she deserves to quit her music career and raise her two beautiful children with her sexy hunk daddy husband. what does sky ferreira have? worms for brains.

giphy.gif 

Get that dumb f-word king 111:lmao:

How dare he compare Sky Ferreira (a woman with just 1 album and 3 ep's) to a 4 album iconic QUEEN!

1 hour ago, 111 said:

giphy.gif 

agree actually let her do her theatre gig for now whilst shes in her acting jush and stream alright still in the meantime  :ma:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 hours ago, Sis said:

Get that dumb f-word king 111:lmao:

How dare he compare Sky Ferreira (a woman with just 1 album and 3 ep's) to a 4 album iconic QUEEN!

I’m still crowdfunding a lobotomy for you- don’t forget!

4 hours ago, 111 said:

giphy.gif 

I just want party line b*tch.

7 hours ago, 111 said:

giphy.gif 

Get her

12 minutes ago, 111 said:

oh don't we all...

btw i meant sky has worms for brains, not you miss veins! xoxo

we will heal when 111 gets party line

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?