Viva

Lily Allen

I like all of her albums, but my least favorite is her 1st one. Only listen to a few songs from it.

Yes. The sound is inconsistent and all over the place. She has grown so much since then, it's crazy. I think she gets better and better with time, honestly.

Does anyone have a good masterpost? I love love love her and need her unreleased in my life!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Okay so over the years I've enjoyed various singles from Lily but never really got into her. I bought Sheezus when it came out and listened to it once  :facepalm:

Re-listening to her stuff and wow I can't believe I never listened to her move as her music is definitely what I like. Anyways I'm rambling and hungry but just wanted to post.

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Okay so over the years I've enjoyed various singles from Lily but never really got into her. I bought Sheezus when it came out and listened to it once  :facepalm:

Re-listening to her stuff and wow I can't believe I never listened to her move as her music is definitely what I like. Anyways I'm rambling and hungry but just wanted to post.

I mean, Sheezus is by far her worst album (and this is Lily's opinion too), so I'm not too surprised. It's Not Me, It's You is still THAT album though. It's crazy how relevant the songs still are after more than a decade – especially The Fear, of course.

Anyway, time to give the two B-sides from The Fear some love:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I mean, Sheezus is by far her worst album (and this is Lily's opinion too), so I'm not too surprised. It's Not Me, It's You is still THAT album though. It's crazy how relevant the songs still are after more than a decade – especially The Fear, of course.

Anyway, time to give the two B-sides from The Fear some love:

There is so much I need to listen to from her! I love her Mr Blue Sky cover 

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Y'all check out her IG story, she started a "text your ex challenge" and the responses are hilarious! Also, she's been teasing new songs via Instagram Live and I am SO EXCITED about this upcoming track called Change Your Mind she premiered today! She's gonna serve another fantastic album, I just know it!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

When is this bitch Going to release Party Line.

It could’ve been the SOTY

She said the album is almost done, and it's definitely going to be on it. I'd expect the album in Q1/2020, but perhaps a single in November?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

She just posted a snippet on her IG & there's also a ton more on her story. Hopefully new music soon eep - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS