Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

But it says on iTunes that it's on the album. If it wasn't it would probably just not be there and have a cover like "Blue Velvet" or something.

301146_4601536475849_1132644714_n.jpg

:legend:

Pre-order tracklists are always subject to change. I honestly have no idea why it says there are 8 new songs, when there are obviously 9 on iTunes. Maybe the person that made the picture hadn't seen the track listing before they made the picture? Because before we saw the track list, we thought there were only going to be 8 new songs. Unless it's official, which I'm not sure it is. I just think that if any song will be taken off for the final release, it would be Burning Desire because it's the promo single, and it's the last song on the album. It could just be 8 tracks for some countries and 9 for others, I don't know. I'm just going to stick with my belief that the person who made the picture got the info wrong though, unless someone can prove it is official.

14417469274.gif

Guest Maru the Cat

Can someone explain to me the logic behind releasing an album just a day earlier in a certain country/continent/area of the world than in another? I don't quite understand it. Is it just a "thank you for the support" or is there an actual marketing/logistics/sales reasoning behind it?

66541_4602538300894_1827666297_n.jpg

THE PARADISE EDITION- EXCLUSIVE DELUXE BOX SET

This limited, gold embossed box set is a celebration of The Paradise edition and is only available from this store. It features a special digipack of ?Born To Die ? The Paradise Edition? and comes with an exclusive remix album, 4 card prints, a 7? picture disc of ?Blue Velvet? and a DVD containing all the amazing videos.

£25.00 @ Universal Music UK Store

Pre-order tracklists are always subject to change. I honestly have no idea why it says there are 8 new songs, when there are obviously 9 on iTunes. Maybe the person that made the picture hadn't seen the track listing before they made the picture? Because before we saw the track list, we thought there were only going to be 8 new songs. Unless it's official, which I'm not sure it is. I just think that if any song will be taken off for the final release, it would be Burning Desire because it's the promo single, and it's the last song on the album. It could just be 8 tracks for some countries and 9 for others, I don't know. I'm just going to stick with my belief that the person who made the picture got the info wrong though, unless someone can prove it is official.

My guess is that Burning Desire will be bonus track for iTunes only. The picture is from Lana's page, so i guess it's accurate

:( But i do hope Burning Desire gets on the CD

UqS9LtM.jpg

Guest Maru the Cat

Me too. I take back what I said about it mediocre. The song is real grower :(

66541_4602538300894_1827666297_n.jpg

THE PARADISE EDITION- EXCLUSIVE DELUXE BOX SET

This limited, gold embossed box set is a celebration of The Paradise edition and is only available from this store. It features a special digipack of ?Born To Die ? The Paradise Edition? and comes with an exclusive remix album, 4 card prints, a 7? picture disc of ?Blue Velvet? and a DVD containing all the amazing videos.

£25.00 @ Universal Music UK Store

OH MY GOD I NEED THIS.

14417469274.gif

Guest Maru the Cat

I'm going to break the string of posts of people saying they're going to buy it by flat out admitting that I can't afford it. (._. )

I'm going to break the string of posts of people saying they're going to buy it by flat out admitting that I can't afford it. (._. )

Did you figure out how much it would cost in US or Canadian dollars to have shipped to an address in North America?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Guest Maru the Cat

Did you figure out how much it would cost in US or Canadian dollars to have shipped to an address in North America?

Nope. I didn't have to know that I currently cannot afford that. You'll have to do the math yourself, buddy.

Nope. I didn't have to know that I currently cannot afford that. You'll have to do the math yourself, buddy.

£35.99, which is about 58.46 USD, or about $20 more than I'd be willing to spend. :(

Guest Maru the Cat

£35.99, which is about 58.46 USD, or about $20 more than I'd be willing to spend. :(

Actually, it's £25.99, which is about 42.21 USD, or approximately the amount of money you'd be willing to spend. Treat yourself! :3

EDIT: oops did not factor in shipping.

EDIT: oops did not factor in shipping.

Perhaps if it is available in Amazon or US store, it will be cheaper :legend:

"This limited, gold embossed box set is a celebration of The Paradise edition and is only available from this store."

:defeated:

As much as I love Lana, I don't think I'll buy it physically. I just know it'll end up on a shelf collecting durst.

And it will be very expensive in France, the Paradise Edition is somewhere around $12 in the US Itunes store, it's $20 here. So I guess this collection will cost around 50 USD or more.

I'm a student!! :(

up45I.gif

As much as I love Lana, I don't think I'll buy it physically. I just know it'll end up on a shelf collecting durst.

And it will be very expensive in France, the Paradise Edition is somewhere around $12 in the US Itunes store, it's $20 here. So I guess this collection will cost around 50 USD or more.

I'm a student!! :(

Is this what [Lana] want? [For us] to commit a crime? :defeated:

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.