Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

I'm just, aaahh, so excited. I'm going to ask my parents to pre-order the album and the box set for my birthday (even though it will arrive late for my b'day) because I'll be broke if I buy both. But damn I'm happy :oprah:

Seriously, yesterday when I saw Yayo. I nearly threw up. I can't belive it, I love Lana even more. :crying:

And also, because she's put Yayo on there, hopefully that means no re-release for AKA. I know a lot of people want a re-release but personally, I think it's better off staying in the past. Call me crazy.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

And also, because she's put Yayo on there, hopefully that means no re-release for AKA. I know a lot of people want a re-release but personally, I think it's better off staying in the past. Call me crazy.

YOU'RE CRAZY

I guess it would be a nice touch if it was a cardboard slipcase and the gold was embossed.

THE PARADISE EDITION- EXCLUSIVE DELUXE BOX SET

This limited, gold embossed box set is a celebration of The Paradise edition and is only available from this store. It features a special digipack of ?Born To Die ? The Paradise Edition? and comes with an exclusive remix album, 4 card prints, a 7? picture disc of ?Blue Velvet? and a DVD containing all the amazing videos.

YOU'RE CLAIRVOYANT

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I FIGURED OUT WHAT "RIDE" SOUNDS LIKE:

LANA DEL REY + THE KILLERS (CIRCA SAM'S TOWN) = RIDE

Am I alone in thinking this?

EDIT: Apparently not, MuuMuse thinks so too.

Agreed! I was thinking it's a little more TRIUMPHANT than any other Lana song, even if it's still technically depressing.

I finally figured out what Ride reminds me of!! You know this song during major sport events, where they show people in slow motion doing incredible things (and incredible faces), pushed on their very limits, sweating and crying because they made it.

Change the lyrics a little and there you go, the next Olympic Games song.

tumblr_m1336r8XzE1rp8fcho1_250.jpg

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Can someone explain to me the logic behind releasing an album just a day earlier in a certain country/continent/area of the world than in another? I don't quite understand it. Is it just a "thank you for the support" or is there an actual marketing/logistics/sales reasoning behind it?

I think it's simply that UK always releases music on Monday and US on Tuesday...

I want that boxset so bad, my birthday isn't too long after.

I did catch a "All these things that i've done" by the killers vibe from Ride. I love it.

Reminds me of the end of Thelma & Louise too for some reason lol

Ah, and the picture totally gives me a thelma and louise vibe! What an ending if the video is her driving off a cliff.. born to die

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Guest Maru the Cat

Ah, and the picture totally gives me a thelma and louise vibe! What an ending if the video is her driving off a cliff.. born to die

I forgot about the mandatory "Lana/someone has to die"! I wonder how they're going to work that in...

Guest Maru the Cat

Also wonder if there's gonna be some eye candy.

I can think of someone that fits the western theme:

tumblr_m61uxgYLCb1rzr3tso1_500.gif

:defeated: it is only exclusive to that online store

for the moment....lately I found the Blue Jeans remixes vinyl there, and they have a lot of others artists box set so, I'll be waiting and let's hope...

YBRRy.png