Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

Hopefully I'm not the only one who's rather annoyed at how the light hits the cover picture?

You're right :O But I think it's looks cool and that not many people will really notice it. Nice find ;)

I really hope you're right.

I can't say for sure about the regular, but the limited box's text will be gold embossed = metallic :<

"This limited, gold embossed box set is a celebration of The Paradise edition and is only available from this store."

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

I can't say for sure about the regular, but the limited box's text will be gold embossed = metallic :<

"This limited, gold embossed box set is a celebration of The Paradise edition and is only available from this store."

If the regular edition has weird lightning I'll probably just throw it out the window or something.

last.fm  

Kinda, haha. I'll still be pretty mad tho. :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

I bet the single disc version isn't embossed. I doubt they'd waist money on embossing that version since the 2 disc is the one they're putting all their marketing in. Get ready to open dat window :troll:

I bet the single disc version isn't embossed. I doubt they'd waist money on embossing that version since the 2 disc is the one they're putting all their marketing in. Get ready to open dat window :troll:

I'm just gonna make my own cover.

Loxf4.jpg

Look, much better.

And yes, her new name is Lana Banana.

And yes, again, I do take time out of my day to draw Lana Banana in her most prettiest dress.

last.fm  

I rly couldn't care less about physical stuff lmao, I actually lost my copy of Born to Die... -bad fan- but I actually do want Paradise on vinyl, just imagine listening 2 god+monsters on the record player while getting drunk (on cherry wine) :flutter:

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

You forgot the light

:troll:

GREAT YOU RUINED IT

In awe at your talent, Deathray ~

or is it in awe of, idk

I didn't see this before now. :facepalm: Doesn't really matter anyways 'cause I have no idea about what you just said. spin.gif

last.fm  

Did they really use a picture from the H&M shoot? REALLY?

:lmao:

But it's for Blue Velvet, a song which is in fact for an H&M campaign...