Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

It's a nice picture and makes sense but yeah, you're right. It's for H&M, I thought it was lame when I first saw it too :toofloppy:

They should just have had a fucking cheap-ass photoshoot, and I wouldn't mind. This recycled shit is…………shit.

last.fm  

So i don't get it, does this box come with the digi embossed 2 disc, or do we get everything in cardboard sleeves, even the albums!????

this is just a wild guess, but the site says that the box set includes Born to Die - The Paradise Edition 2CD digipak, so maybe those BTD and Paradise cardboard sleeves will be inside the digipak thingy like the CD in BTD deluxe edition? i don't know

The Videos (DVD)

Tracklistings

1. Video Games

2. Born To Die

3. Blue Jean (Official Video)

4. Blue Jeans (Lana Del Rey Clip Version)

5. National Anthem

6. Summertime Sadness

-

WHY IS RIDE NOT HERE.

WHY

WHY

WHY

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

Sorry for double posting but:

Emailed HMV about autographed copies :)

"Dear HMV Customer,

Thank you for your recent email.

We are only offering the Lana del Rey Born to Die: Paradise Edition as a standard cd. We have no plans to release this with signed copies. "

dammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gifdammit.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

The Videos (DVD)

Tracklistings

1. Video Games

2. Born To Die

3. Blue Jean (Official Video)

4. Blue Jeans (Lana Del Rey Clip Version)

5. National Anthem

6. Summertime Sadness

-

WHY IS RIDE NOT HERE.

WHY

WHY

WHY

Because The box-Set is already produced now. So they can't put the Ride video before his release

6139385_orig.png

Oldies apply to evilentity's childhood? Crazy.

Couldn’t a young child today, in the year 2012, be listening to oldies, you know, like, on the oldies station? I don't think evilentity was lying in bed listening to AM radio in 1966... :creep:

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein