Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

You can buy that?

Yup

For Born To Die HMV UK had a limited stock of pre-order signed (autographed) copies of the album.

I think the most recent female singer to have those was M&TD - Electra Heart.

They're the same price as the album itself, so if HMV offers it again for Paradise Edition, they'll be £9.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

Auto-tuned?? What? Elaborate please, I do not hear this at all.

Well, open you ears, the voice is not natural at all on the snippets, it's "flat", the pitch has definitly been changed. I'm so disappointed, I expected a masterpiece :blush:

Well, open you ears, the voice is not natural at all on the snippets, it's "flat", the pitch has definitly been changed. I'm so disappointed, I expected a masterpiece :blush:

She may sound "flat" but that sure as hell isn't auto-tune. She sounds perfectly fine to me, though.

14417469274.gif

As for the different versions, am I right in thinking The Paradise Edition has only been confirmed to be released in these?:

Born To Die - The Paradise Edition [Regular]

Born To Die - The Paradise Edition [Limited Box Set]

Born To Die - The Paradise Edition [Vinyl]

I saw posts about a rumored standalone release of just the new tracks, but never anything concrete :<

As for the different versions, am I right in thinking The Paradise Edition has only been confirmed to be released in these?:

Born To Die - The Paradise Edition [Regular]

Born To Die - The Paradise Edition [Limited Box Set]

Born To Die - The Paradise Edition [Vinyl]

I saw posts about a rumored standalone release of just the new tracks, but never anything concrete :

There's definitely going to be a separate EP just called Paradise--don't know if it will be released physically.

I'll probably buy the digital EP until my birthday or Christmas in December, then request the box set. Actually I'll get the leak or download from the UK a day before it's available here, and then buy it :P

There's definitely going to be a separate EP just called Paradise--don't know if it will be released physically.

I'll probably buy the digital EP until my birthday or Christmas in December, then request the box set. Actually I'll get the leak or download from the UK a day before it's available here, and then buy it :P

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Hopefully it is.

I panicked and bought two copies of the box set as soon as it was put up because I thought they'd be really limited - seems I was wrong :pft:

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Hopefully it is.

I panicked and bought two copies of the box set as soon as it was put up because I thought they'd be really limited - seems I was wrong :pft:

Hey Harlem, welcome to the forum, you're my new favorite member.

Now send me one of those box-sets :creep: