Awgust  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Your fave?

• Jack
    • TIARNZUS
    • Trash Magic
    • yasssitsgangstaboy

ay nooooooo. (i said that in spanish)

omg i feel like opting out but i dont wanna let down my biggest fan, antonia.

hahahaha...biggest fan  :oic2:

more like very curious  about you kind of thing :makeup:  :troll:

When I got more noms than the others but I'm not in the poll #justiceforme

call @@SitarHero on his :oic2: shit :oic2: math skills

EDIT: please don't make the pie question mister @@SitarHero . Everyone loves pies and if someone doesn't love or at least like pie means we probably have a sociopath between us

glgcDdT.gif

hahahaha...biggest fan  :oic2:

more like very curious  about you kind of thing :makeup:  :troll:

call @@SitarHero on his :oic2: shit :oic2: math skills

EDIT: please don't make the pie question mister @@SitarHero . Everyone loves pies and if someone doesn't love or at least like pie means we probably have a sociopath between us

I hate pies :lanasrs:

No, for real

Does everyone really hate me THAT much, I mean I know I do go a little overboard with the self promo stuff and all but I don't understand the almost hatred some of you harbor for me, I really try to just have a good time on the forum and enjoy myself, but some of you really do take things way too seriously, I don't have any idea why you guys wouldn't like me, I mean all I do is post jokes as my status updates and try to make friends, seriously some of you really need to open your eyes

All I can say is smh

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Does everyone really hate me THAT much, I mean I know I do go a little overboard with the self promo stuff and all but I don't understand the almost hatred some of you harbor for me, I really try to just have a good time on the forum and enjoy myself, but some of you really do take things way too seriously, I don't have any idea why you guys wouldn't like me, I mean all I do is post jokes as my status updates and try to make friends, seriously some of you really need to open your eyes

But did I mention you? :awkney2:

Ladies and gentlemen of the Lanaboards: My name is TIARNZUS. I stand before you to proclaim tonight: Lanaboards is the land where dreams can come true for all of us.

As I stand before the Lanaboards people and think of the honour this great forum has bestowed upon me, I recall the words of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., who made Lanaboards stronger by making Lanaboards more free.

He said: "Occasionally in life there are moments which cannot be completely explained by words. Their meaning can only be articulated by the inaudible language of the heart."

Tonight is such a moment for me.

My heart is filled with pride.

My fellow citizens, I proudly accept your nomination for Augusts Member of the Month.

Thank you! 

tumblr_n8jz3kNRjA1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif