comeintomybedroom

Tinashe

not to bump this thread but where would y'all put the Nashe outtakes/leaks on the SFY tracklist?  (Throw a Fit, Like I Used To, Grip, & Fashion Nova)  i feel Throw a Fit is the hardest one to place properly

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

don't know if anyone remembers this but i remember listening to a tinashe leak and it was very britney-esque and i remember getting the link from twitter and some site was like "tinashe channels britney in leak" but i can not find ANYTHING on the song ....if anybody knows what I'm talking about or knows the song ....please help thanks!

i remember listening to the song while i was in high school so it had to have leaked like 2012-2016. I've been trying to figure it out but haven't found anything

don't know if anyone remembers this but i remember listening to a tinashe leak and it was very britney-esque and i remember getting the link from twitter and some site was like "tinashe channels britney in leak" but i can not find ANYTHING on the song ....if anybody knows what I'm talking about or knows the song ....please help thanks!

i remember listening to the song while i was in high school so it had to have leaked like 2012-2016. I've been trying to figure it out but haven't found anything

Not a leak, but could it be All Hands On Deck?

New snippets have surfaced of songs that people are selling, let's hope they leak!!!

They Don't Understand - https://dbree.org/v/ee7c60

My Future - https://dbree.org/v/795ee7

Mama - https://dbree.org/v/ee7c63

TDU is a SFY outtake but idk about the others. Supposedly they're also from last year but My Future also sounds like it could be an Aquarius outtake?

she used "blur" instrumental in "can't say no"