Fluorine

Charli XCX

I fixed the bass , sounds really great if youve got good Subs. Cleaned the vocals and instrumetal up, tried ro edit out the crowd sounds. :)

No Angel:

https://soundcloud.com/zero-70998189/charli-xcx-no-angel-hq

You can also check out my RNR remaster if you missed it a few pages back..its on my soundcloud aswell

EDIT: Soundcloud already removed it sayd copyright "track 172, dummy artist UK"

Hrres the pico link:

http://picosong.com/wP

i love it

where's the fix it sounds worse :lmao:

Just did what I could, actually providing to the community, not asking you to leak anything but as a fan of Charli and this fanbase I like to do what I can for others :)

Also, tbh I know it is not the greatest. But its better than what us non exclusive fans have.. if you would like to make an edit with what is publicly availble to us (not stolen) then please make a better one. This is not an attack towards you either. Just try to be more respectful of others

According to google she has an album from 2008 called 14... where can i listen to this??

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ugh I've decided I can't decide between 5 in The Morning and Focus On My Love. I like both a lot and I'm excited for them to come out.

you've had a charli pfp for a while now and don't even know this I-

I only became a big fan since December

Idk.. I mean its a big part of her.. I thought the whole "my parents gave me a loan!!" and how she came to be Charli XCX was decently known. At least if you consider yourself a big fan.

its not that deep... just inform them on the album and go

Idk.. I mean its a big part of her.. I thought the whole "my parents gave me a loan!!" and how she came to be Charli XCX was decently known. At least if you consider yourself a big fan.

give 'em a break, there's a reason no one has commented that sophie would do a KILLER job on dinosaur sex, there's a huge divide in fanbase and judging by the literally 1400 pages or so since 2016 (and 1000 pages in 2017 if i remember right), not everyone is up to speed on the decade of charli xcx history to be had

X----into me, into you----X

its not that deep... just inform them on the album and go

I wasn't even trying to be rude??!? its just like don't consider yourself a big fan if you haven't even skimmed through her wikipedia like fdsfd

give 'em a break, there's a reason no one has commented that sophie would do a KILLER job on dinosaur sex, there's a huge divide in fanbase and judging by the literally 1400 pages or so since 2016 (and 1000 pages in 2017 if i remember right), not everyone is up to speed on the decade of charli xcx history to be had

okok you're right I'm sorry to the person Im coming for

It's not commonly known. That album is very hidden, i literally cant find any way of listening to it, its nowhere on youtube or anything. And im not really the type to go hunting down things about an artist, im too lazy lol

It's not commonly known. That album is very hidden, i literally cant find any way of listening to it, its nowhere on youtube or anything. And im not really the type to go hunting down things about an artist, im too lazy lol

you're right I'm sorry I forgot theres so many new Charli fans, I just assumed everyone knew about it.

bye ever since it leaked I thought 14 was terrible and not worth listening to. so you're really not missing anything if you are big xcx fan and haven't listened to it.