Fluorine

Charli XCX

Can the album be called No Angel please

Can the album be called XCX World and include Come to My Party, Girls Night Out, Good Girls, Bounce, No Angel, Taxi, Down Like Whoa, Die 4, I Wanna Be With U, Can You Hear Me, Waterfall, Queen Lizzy and After the Afterparty

FRSzhHK.png

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Can the album be called XCX World and include Come to My Party, Girls Night Out, Good Girls, Bounce, No Angel, Taxi, Down Like Whoa, Die 4, I Wanna Be With U, Can You Hear Me, Waterfall, Queen Lizzy and After the Afterparty

FRSzhHK.png

idk ask the person who leaked it

giphy.gif

y'all... she releases so much more music than any "normal" pop girl. Lady gaga has released 1 song since joanne in Fall 2016. Katy perry has released nothing since witness in Spring 2017. Rihanna has released 2 songs since Anti in 2016.

Charli released 1 mixtape in 2016, 2 mixtapes in 2017, + 1 single in 2016, 1 in 2017, 4 in 2018, not to mention all the leaked tracks + features, but all y'all want is more.

be grateful  :hooker:

"shout out to the person who hacked me"

y'all... she releases so much more music than any "normal" pop girl. Lady gaga has released 1 song since joanne in Fall 2016. Katy perry has released nothing since witness in Spring 2017. Rihanna has released 2 songs since Anti in 2016.

Charli released 1 mixtape in 2016, 2 mixtapes in 2017, + 1 single in 2016, 1 in 2017, 4 in 2018, not to mention all the leaked tracks + features, but all y'all want is more.

be grateful  :hooker:

tl;dr

release taxi and round n round queen