Fluorine

Charli XCX

I really hope she gets that coins and attention so she can move forward with her music, albums + touring and people will not be afraid to leak scrapped demos because that would allegedly damage her career (when she's really not giving a single f$ck)

Charli’s entire aesthetic has been styled with futuristic concepts since the Vroom Vroom era. Why can’t people (like myself) expect a fun but well executed homage to the 90’s?

It didn’t have to be cheesy lol? They obviously wanted a viral sensation and they got it (they got it they got it they got it they got it they got it they got it they got it they got it).

I hope the success of the music video allow Charli to create more music videos because some of her songs really deserve them!

just imagine how a music video for backseat would look. i literally can see charli and carly in the backseat and as the drop comes after the bridge the whole video just turns into an actual car TRIP.

the best song on Pop2 deserved a video  :defeated:

I think someone on here messaged someone/some account about the soundtrack and it’s been pushed back a few weeks? I think they’re maybe waiting for the film to be available internationally?

idk in the rest of Europe but in Spain is coming on November 23rd, so maybe around that date we'll have the soundtrack (something similar to what happened with Carly's songs for the Ballerina movie).

giphy.gif

just imagine how a music video for backseat would look. i literally can see charli and carly in the backseat and as the drop comes after the bridge the whole video just turns into an actual car TRIP.

I always imagined Carly in the back and Charli driving way too fast. And getting faster until she's losing control and they fall down a bridge in slow motion

Lots of fast cuts on the streets before.

I am SO tired of seeing lukewarm takes on Twitter about how Charli was only 7 in 1999 and how Waterfalls came out in 94, Say You’ll Be There in 96, and the Sims in 2000. Its a song about childhood nostalgia and the entire music video is literally supposed to be a funny joke. Like relax and enjoy the song.

I always imagine the music video to Lucky would be her as a robot literally just singing and crying while crouched down in a small corner in a dark room and the only light is like a glow from her skin ughhhh she could have really done that!!

I can totally imagine both of these, your minds! Ive also always imagined a Track 10 video with charli as a robot, or like a robot angel in heaven, and she's like radiating bright blue/purple light and has laser eyes lol

god I wish so bad that we had gotten Pop 2 videos . In a perfect world Pop 2 wouldve been a visual album